Chapter 4;

McKayla POV
I entered history class and sat at a desk. Those sluts decided to sit around me there was one more seat next to me. Then one of the sluts said to me,"You cannot talk to Luke,Calum,Michael and Ashton. If you do I'll......" She stopped right there and saw Luke at the door. So she got up and went to go hug Luke. But he pushed her away angrily and said,"What the fuck?!?! Were you just threatening McKayla?!? What the hell is wrong with you!!!"
"Geez I'm sorry." She said rolling her eyes at me and Luke. Then Luke sat next me.
-
Luke's POV
I looked at my schedule and I had history class. I was late to class then I went through the door and I heard one of the sluts threatening McKayla then I stood up to McKayla and sat right next to her.
-
I whispered to McKayla want to skip class? then she whispered back dude what the hell is wrong with you?!? Asking me to skip class! Then I replied okay jeez I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you.
-
McKayla POV
Luke asked me to skip class with him I guess. It was just weird.
-
Class was so boring then the bell finally rang then I ran out of the classroom went to my locker and then someone tapped on my shoulder. So I turned around and my lips touched Luke. He was so close to me. Then I pulled away really quick. I started to blush and said to Luke,"Okay one, what the hell was that and two, what do you want?!?!"
"Umm okay one, it was my fault for being way to close and I'm really sorry. Two, I want to ask you do you wanna hang out this Friday after school?" Luke replied.
"Ummm......sure? I guess." I said blushing.
"Okay cool awesome." Luke said smiling and walked away all jumpy and shit. Then I started laughing at him.
-
I saw Daniela, I ran to her and jumped on her. Then she fell and I laughed at her. "McKayla what the hell owww." Daniela said
"I'm really really really sorry!! I have great news!!" I said
"Ummm tell me. I have great news too." Daniela replied
"Soooooo ummm Luke asked me to hang out with him this Friday after school!!!" I said squealing
"HOly ShiT ME TOO BUT WITH CALUM!!!!" She said screaming.
-
After all of that talking I got out of school and walked home. I lived pretty close not too far. Then I got home,"Hey sweet heart,how was the first day of High School?" My mom said
"Well umm... first day of High School wasn't too bad. What I'm trying to say is, it was okay I guess." I replied
"Okay, honey do you have any homework to do?"
"No." I said laughing then I walked up to my room and took a nap. Couple hours later I ate dinner, took a shower and went to bed.

A/N-
Sorry!!! If I didn't update this story for a long time I had been really busy with homework and stuff so yeah I hope you enjoyed this story or chapter lol!!!! Well okay bye ily!!! <3