Chapter 3;

McKayla POV
As we were walking in I spotted that Luke was sitting down next to those girls who looked like strippers and two other guys who seemed to be his friends.
-
Calum walks over there sitting down with them. Calum knows Luke? Are you kidding me. "Hey,McKayla?" I barley hear Daniela say. "Yeah" I replied quickly acting like I was paying attention "Wanna sit over there?" Daniela asks pointing to the table next to the girls with Luke and his friends. "Uh-sure" I say nervously.
-
We sat over there and Luke spots me so he looked away quickly so I didn't see him. I noticed that Daniela walked over to their table and gave Calum his pencil because she had it in her pocket which I'm guessing he put it there. Obviously.
-
I saw one of the girls literally on Luke, but you should have seen Calum face. Like what the fuck. I was laughing out of no where when Daniela asked me what happened "Nothing." I said. But Calum looked so freaked out like he didn't know what was happening. So one of the girls got on Calum then Calum was like no. Just no and got up then came here,where me and Daniela was.
-
"Geez what the fuck is their problem, I'm not their fucking stripping pole." Daniela and I laugh when he said that. "They are doing it to all of them Calum" I said while giggling.
-
Luke's POV
When I got to the lunch room. I sat down at a table with bunch of girls that looks like strippers. Michael and Ashton was there so why not I sit down with them.
-
Then Calum came with McKayla and a girl with glasses. Calum had his arms around the the girl with glasses waist. After that she slapped his hand.
-
So Calum went to where I was sitting. He sat down and started talking with us. The girls that I'm sitting with was flirting to me. Then McKayla and her friend came.
-
The girl that was flirting to me was on me. I'm just like oh hell no. I just really like McKayla. I don't want her to see this. Then another girl went on Calum. So Calum was being a pussy and ran away from that girl and stood next to McKayla and her friend.
-
I just pushed the girl off of me,got up then sat at a another table. Michael,Ashton came to me and sat at the table I was. So me,Michael and Ashton went to get lunch. We decided to get pizza.
-
McKayla POV
Luke and his friends got up to go to another table. Then those sluts or strippers called me and Daniela over. They told us to sit down,they didn't call Calum over but Calum decided to sit down. They told Calum to go away,but Calum didn't care he just sat there.
-
The sluts or strippers told me and Daniela,"You ugly ass girls better back off of Luke,Calum,Ashton and Michael. They soon will be ours not yours."
"Wait who's Michael and Ashton?" I said
"Michael is the one with blonde hair he dyed it and Ashton is the one with curly hair I guess."
"Wait who's Luke?" Daniela said laughing
"Ugh you guys are stupid like no shit. Luke is the one with the blonde hair that has a quiff and lip ring." One of the girls said so then Calum got mad and jumped in the conversation and said,"Look Fifth Harmony you guys can't claim us. We claim our selves and McKayla, Daniela aren't stupid! You guys are!! You guys are stupid enough to say that to McKayla and Daniela."
-
After when Calum said that the sluts or strippers left and got up to get lunch. Then me,Calum and Daniela went to get lunch.
-
Lunch period was really long. Until the bell rang. I got up then threw away my lunch then looked at my schedule, I had history class. Room 204, I walked there and I saw the mean girls or should I say the sluts or strippers.

AN;
Hey sorry if I didn't post for like 5 days!!! I had been really busy lately but my friend helped me with this chapter and chapter 2 so please go check out her story at DaniEspinosaDallas please do that and read her story called One Chance. Its a Calum Hood fanfic I guess but yeah have a amazing day!! ILY!!!