Chapter 18 - Mediocre

Blu's POV

I open my eyes to see a white ceiling. I stood up from where I was sitting and look around. I was in a school.

What in the name of Notch? Is this another dream? Even if it were, the place looked awfully familiar.

Then I felt something on my face. Glasses. Wait a second. I think I know where I am now-

"Oh look. Its her again." I look to see some familiar faces. My former classmates laughed while I ignored them.

I was wearing a grey jacket and dark blue glasses. My hair was black and I had blue cat eared headphones.

 My hair was black and I had blue cat eared headphones

"F*** off." I glare at them. "I could care less about you." I try to walk away. Only to be greeted by more laughter.

"Hehe. Oh look, she's trying to leave again." The girl with short hair said. "She's just too shy."

I shut my eyes and clench mt hands into fists. I remembered these days so clearly. Days from the human world.

"You didn't attend the practice again." The short haired girl sneered at me. I scoffed.

"Hanging around in a library is more important than dancing around." I tell her as I get ready to leave the room.

But the girl growls at me. "Do you really want us to lose the contest?" She glares. I shrug. Humans were always selfish.

"Leave me alone, Erina. I never liked you anyway." I said as I open the door. I took off my headphones and put on my hoodie.

But then I felt a strong force. I felt myself get pulled back. I look around to see the world turned red.

My classmates now appeared to be giant silhouettes with red eyes. "YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US? THINK AGAIN. YOU'RE JUST A FOOL!" They said.

No. Not this again. I tried to cover my ears but their voices were too loud. "HONESTLY, YOU'RE JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH! YOU'RE JUST A MEDIOCRE!"

"No Im not! Shut up!" I screamed. But my voice sounded small and weak and filled with fear. Everyone laughed at me.

"MS. MEDIOCRE, HACK OF ALL TRADES. THE MASTER OF NONE SINCE THE START OF HER DAYS!"

I hated this. I hated them. This was why I left that world in the first place: To escape them.

"YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE HIGH AND MIGHTY? YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO STRONG?"

"YOU CAN'T DRAW! YOU CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING GREAT! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!"

I can't take this anymore. I started breaking down. "I HATE YOU ALL! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" I shouted.

Then, other things from my past appeared. The first thing, was a pale, tall man with long arms and a big jaw.