~Target Mayhem : Part 1~

~On this beautiful morning in the Underworld, It was once again another normal, and a casual day for sinners and demons all around the rings, at a nearby bakery, simply called "Sugarpines Bakery" three Imps exited out through the glass pink doors, as well as another demon was by the doorway, a Cyclops with her eye color pink, long fluffy hair, her clothes were pink and dark colors, wears pink high heels with short white stockings, she was yelling at the Imps, as they stole pastries that they didn't pay for, the Cyclops, Elsie Sugarpines, the owner of the bakery, spins her spoon around angrily, cursing them out.~

Elsie : *Growls in anger* You little-Flying son of a-GET BACK HERE!!

The imps still ran away, as all three carried the stolen boxes of pastries , Moxxie ran as fast as he could to catch up with the others.

Blitzo : *Pants* H-Hurry ya slow pokes!

Millie : Move faster Moxxie!

Moxxie : I'm trying!

Elsie stood outside of the Bakery, furious that they are escaping with her pastries, she then got out a small pink bell and shakes it.

Elsie : Pastry! Cupcake! We got a theft! Get them!

Then in the split second, two robots appeared as they roller skated out of the bakery, both each beside her, the robot demons prepared themselves as they drove off to the imps, Elsie hops onto one of the robots as all of the girls drove towards them, Blitz, Millie and Moxxie still ran from them, as they pass by fast moving cars and streetlight poles, the two robot demons and Elsie did the same, Blitzo looks back as they chased them, he then takes out one of the pastries from the box and throws it at her, it hits her on her apron.

Blitzo : Eat that Sugarprick!

Elsie : *Looks at her stained covered apron, she growls and frowns* Move faster you two, they're getting away!

She signals the robots to skate faster, the robots contend but listened as they skate faster. The Imps still ran nonstop, never stopping as they still tried to lose Elsie in this chase, One of the robots skated over besides Moxxie as she tried to grab the pastry box from him, Moxxie saw her and hits her with his elbow to keep her away, the other one where Elsie was on jumps in the air to be 2 feet away from Blitz, as she reaches her hand to him, Millie saw her and then kicks the arm away, Blitz saw in the distance was a lemonade stand where two little imp kids who were preparing lemonade as they squeeze lemons into the cup, Blitz groans and quickly ran away from it, on the fast pace when he grabs one of the cups, the kids felt the speed of wind from the Imps, Elsie and the robots jumped over the lemonade and kept moving, almost knocking the kids over from their seats, but then they saw on a table was a 100 bucks, the kids were surprised and smiled with joy.

The chase continued and Elise stood up on one of her robot assistants as she carried her spoon, moving it around in anger as her hair blows through the air.

Elsie : This is you last chance to bring those pastries back or else!

But then, Millie leaps up in the air, and grab spins onto a sign by the street, she bends it upfront where Elsie and the robots are, then one of the robots bumps into it and fell onto the ground, One was Pastry who got hit, Later, Elsie and Cupcake were the only ones remaining, The Imps didn't know what to do next but still run and hope that they can outrun her, as Blitz tries to figure out another quick plan for himself, he then got an idea.

Blitzo : *Looks at Moxxie* Moxxie! Grabs my arm!

Moxxie : Huh? O-Okay!

He grabs Blitz's hand, wondering what he was planning, until a sudden turn when Blitz spins him in the air, while keeping his grip onto him, Moxxie screams as Blitz hits the two remaining bakers with Moxxie as a weapon, they crashed to the ground, Blitz drops him down, with Moxxie having to hold the side of his torso as it hurts really bad, Blitz smirks as Moxxie frowns at them for that, all of them still ran with the boxes, Elsie slowly lifts herself up, with a pit of rage, she stares at the Imps while they ran further in the distance.