~Target Mayhem : Part 4~

~Millie was still in the school, still trying to find her suspect, it took minutes now, and still nothing, until she found the right classroom, she peeks through the door window and saw the girl inside, she was spinning her pencil and most of the students stared at her, admiring her in different ways, until the teacher finished writing and asks the class what's the answer to the writing question on the board, but it was interrupted when Sandra started to start-mouth her, she uses words to act funny, and the students laughed, but the teacher silences them, the teacher it seems he was stressed out, and quite frankly, irratated, he was trying to remain himself, getting through today's class, Millie still looks through everything in the classroom.~

Teacher : *sigh* alright, who can tell me, since I was rudely interuppted, of what's the meaning of an author's purpose?

Sandra : Ahem! Your mom!

The students laughed, Sandra puts out a smug face, the teacher facepalms in irritation.

Millie : Hm, quite the school class clown she is.

Teacher : Okay Sandra, that's enough, we're working, not telling jokes, now, any answers please.

But he was interrupted when the Announcements went on.

"Hello everyone, please excuse this message, but if there are student that are in the cheerleading program, please sent them over to the gym for practice, thank you!"

The teacher sighs and looks over to Sandra.

Teacher : Well, looks like that you Sandra, you may be dismissed.

Sandra : Finally!

She grabs her bag and gets up from her seat to exit out of the class, the teacher rubs his hair, with a sigh of relief.

Teacher : Thank god..

Sandra walks through the door, Millie hides by the locker as she walks by her, Millie peeks and got out of her finding spot, she follows Sandra down the hallway, as Sandra skips along the trail to head outside of the school. Sandra didn't know someone is behind her, or that she cared that someone else is here, only thing she wanted to do is to get to her cheerleading practice, Millie still follows her, until they made it outside of the school.

Sandra ran towards the gym and Millie went to the other way around the building, Sandra opens the door and rushes over to the other girls, already prepared, the coach saw her entering inside.

Coach : Well, you're here early.

Sandra : *Pants* yeah, first time, not missing it without a heartbeat.

Coach : Well, go to the changing room and get into your outfit, your group is already to go, so we don't have all day today.

Sandra : Whatever you see.

She mocks him, and thrn greets the other girls, as the girls were happy to see her, Sandra is the captain of the cheerleading group, and she is in charge of practicing moves and making sure everything goes to plan, Sandra heads inside the changing room to get into her cheerleading clothes.

Millie was outside, she saw Sandra going into the changing room, it was her chance, she gets out her knife, and sneaks into the changing room, Sandra was inside and closes the door behind her, she goes to one of the lockers to get her outfit.

Millie enters inside too with the knife on her hand, she sneaks around the lockers, searching for her, shortly after finding her just upfront, she prepares herself with the knife, she slowly comes over as Sandra was putting on her socks and shoes, Millie smiles and aims the knife to her neck, but before she could stab her, Sandra brought out a perfume bottle from the locker and sprays onto herself, which made Millie coughs onto it, the mist got into her face and the scent was like strong orchids, Millie backs up and coughs still, as it got into her throat, Sandra luckily didn't hear that and walked away and exited out of the changing room, after Millie stopped coughing and wipes away the mist, she saw Sandra was gone, she stomps her foot, frustrated.