~Target Mayhem : Part 3~

~Later, Moxxie was all done with his work, he puts the mop away in the bucket, then music was suddenly on in the stage, alerting the children from the arcade games and the buffet stand as they cheered and head over to the stage, Moxxie felt the kids bumping through his legs, he wonders what's happening, until the announcer speaks from the speakers on the main stage.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the amazing paradise of Softie's playhouse! Put your hands together for the showdown of Softie and the crew!

The lights go on, and the curtains move away, reveal three figures, bursting through to the front of the stage, the kids clapped and cheered for them, as the mascots danced and act for the show, Moxxie was a little disturbed by this, given that he always hated mascots, the mascots posed as their final move before the intro music ends, the main one spoke as she bows.

Mascot 1# : Hello everyone! Welcome to the wonderful world of Softie's playhouse, hehe! Glad to see all of you decided to come here for some fun and games!

She has this goofy voice just to make the kids laugh and smile, then another one spoke

Mascot 2# : That's right! It's is such a charming day for all of ya youngsters to visit both old and new! And always lucky to see such happy faces!

He has a charming voice, but still a goofy expression to go along with it as he pulls out his top hat as a welcome pose, then lastly the third spoke.

Mascot 3# : And now, for the moment you've been for, let's all enjoy this fantastic!-

But then, a sock puppet that looks like a snake, wears a top hat, has a mustache and has a monocle, everyone gasped.

"HAHA! Well well, if it ain't softie and her pesty friends once again, I'm here to crash this party and this time, it will permitantly be over!"

The kids booed at the sock puppet, Softie looks at the children and spoke out.

Softie : Don't fuzz kids! You all know what happens when Mr snake is here to crash the party, what do we do?

The kids respond cheerfully.

"Squish him!"

They repeated the answer a few times, Softie gives them a thumbs up.

Softie: That's right! We squish our party bombers!

She then steps on the sock puppet a few times, until the sock puppet was not moving, Moxxie saw it and felt a little disturbed by this scene as the kids cheered and laughs, after that, a voice came on one last time.

"AHH! I'll get you next time, you're no match for me!"

Then Moxxie notices the voice sounded like it's..in pain, but not acting, more real, he saw that blood was spilling from the sock as it moves away from the stage floor, he saw that something was up after that, he was surprised no one saw that, or even noticed, Softie then tap dances and twirls her skirt.

Softie : Wonderful! Now that the incident is taken care from, let's all sing our favorite song! Polly! Happy! Let's have some fun!

The music plays and the mascots started to dance and sing along the tunes, the kids cheered as the preform, Moxxie watches the three of them, they danced and singed, lights flashed the stage, and effects come to life, but Moxxie notices the mascots, they seem be strange, with their wicked smiling, and their meaning of the song, it seems unsettling, even for him, after the song, the three of the mascots pose and the kids applause for them, they all love hearing the children's cry of joy, they got back into position and softie spins back up to her heels.

Softie : Hehehe! Thank you thank you! You're so kind, that was lots of fun, I'm glad you'd enjoy this lovely tune!

Happy: Yep, it's quite a nice "dance" treatment!