~Target Mayhem : Part 8~

~They grab onto whatever they can to hang onto it, Coffiki saw them, confused to what they were doing, they started to pull the gear and the metal off of the machine, it was warm, but they carried on, not dealing with the rising temperature, Coffiki tries to gets them off with more limbs still stable, but blitz huts one of them slicing off the parts, oil spills and squirts out, the aroma of smoke and toxin metal fills in, as it was getting stronger, Coffiki jumps down of the machine and uses her metal spoon to hit them with, she swings it to blitz, hitting his head with it, blitz climbs up and fights with her, the employee still digs his hands through the gears and wires, tearing it apart, he kicks through the weak metal, going further into it, seeing all the systems inside, Coffiki and Blitzo were on top of the machine, arms went after blitz, he drop-kicks coffiki, dropping her spoon, he grabs it and damages more blades and gears, smashes them and tilting them, the flames still bursts out of the machine, as it roars out, the fire burns the ground, causing the fires to emerge around, the machine started to spin, everything was twisting and turning, couldn't handle the balance at this point, but blitz still has his feet onto the machine, Coffiki gets up and held onto the rails.~

Coffiki : You leave my precious machine alone!

She kicks blitz with her heel, after that, blitz charges her with the spoon, swinging and aiming it to her, Coffiki climbs back onto the controlling area, where she continues to turn and pull the levers, blitz climbs inside and starts to break everything in the area, Coffiki grabs him and slams his face onto the controlling panel, the employee still rips off the wires, he felt the machine getting hotter, this was the key to leave, he escapes from it, steeping outside to the fire, all around was nowhere to run, he looks up to see blitz and Coffiki fighting.

Employee 2# : Hang on, I'm coming! *He starts to climb back up onto the machine*

Blitz scrapes her face with his claw, Coffiki felt the pain onto her face, she growls.

Coffiki : You..little..freak!

She punches him and pins him down by the neck, she grabs her spoon from him.

Coffiki : there, in that way, you won't be able to fight back, I'll have your head instead!

She was going to slice his head off with her spoon, but gets tackled by the employee, as he pins her down and both roughhoused, Blitzo quickly gets up, as he saw them violently beating each other up, the employee looks at him.

Employee 2# : Go! Destroy the controls!

He heads him over the spoon again, blitz goes to the controls and begins smashing them, Coffiki screams our and tries to get him, but the employee still held her back, blitz destroys every piece of the systems, stabbing it through and slicing and dicing the machine, the machine roars as the fire still bursts out, it starts breaking down as the systems were cutting off and breaking, blitz still breaks the gears, until the machine destroys itself, as the all the metal falls out, bigger and smaller, the machine collapses into a who big pile of metal junk, all of them fell down of it, and crashed into the pile.

Blitz bursts out of the metallic parts, full of oil as he shakes away the sparks and pieces of gear off him, the employee comes out of there too, they saw each other, they both smiles as they got out completely.

Blitzo : Woo YEAH! That's right! We did it!

Employee 2# : Wohoho! We did! Wow, i..i *sighs in relief* I thought we wouldn't.

Blitzo : Well it's all thanks to you man! You sure do know how to make some pretty sick moves! Ya know, maybe we made a great team.

Employee 2# : Well, for this case, sure.