~Target Mayhem : Part 5~

~Blitz walks through the halls, wandering around the sweet scent of red velvet and raspberry inside the room, Blitz looks around the door, checking each one, but all were locked, figures, Blitz kept moving, trying to find the woman, he then faces with a large steps of stairs, leading down to the bottom, He was curious as he then hears some mechanical construction sounds coming from down there, blitz wasn't hesitant to step down to the staircase, he makes his way down to the reddish steps, he marches down, which seem like forever as his leg hurt halfway down, after that, Blitz finally made it down, he trips afterwards, but he gets up, brushing the dust away in his uniform, he then finds two double doors upfront, Blitz walks over to it and peeks through one of its windows, it was red and foggy, he couldn't see what's inside, until a beep noise alerted him, he looks up to see a camera looking at him, it then spoke.~

"You, stare your business, are you the VIP."

Blitz gulps a little, didn't have anything on him, but he tries to play it cool.

Blitzo : Uhh..y-yeah I am!

"Let me see a pass on you, to prove you aren't lying."

Blitz of course doesn't have a pass, or anything of what he's talking about, he has his hands onto his pockets and tries to think of more things to add in.

Blitzo : Uhh, w-well, about the pass, I uhh..i'm actually promoted! Yeah, the boss told me to assist her for the job!

"Coffiki never has assistants and wasn't planning on using one, what you're saying to direct false or assuring the wrong statement."

Blitzo : B-but no! It is honest, I swear, she specifically said so, she just..didn't tell you, hehe..

The camera's filter zooms in on him, as Blitz uses a natural smile, the camera zooms back and tilts.

"Well..normally I wouldn't do this, but I'll let you pass, for now, but that doesn't mean we're done."

The double doors open automatically, Blitz happily walks inside.

In the other side, Blitz walks in a balcony with a Victorian rail, blocking from going further, his eyes then pin over to what's around him, inside was a huge factory, with a giant bowl in the center, there were workers preparing the batter, making coffee cups, and mixing in the ingredients, full of construction, mechanical pipes and machines, on 24/7, as the red and pink smoke pump out from the pipes, the smell was stronger here, the smell was still sweet with sugar and cinnamon.

Metal crane claws pick up the bags and pours flour and other ingredients to the giant bowl, as other workers control the systems, Blitz was in awe by this, wasn't expecting a giant factory from a small cafe shop.

Blitzo : Holy..Crap!

But he shook his head and gets back to his game face, he goes downstairs to one of the two long stairways, looking around the place, he search in the vary many windows and doors while walking down, seeing where Coffiki is.

Blitzo : Dang..how am I gonna find the broad in this giant factory?..

He then saw in the 2nd floor, a tall woman, passing by the workers and heading inside one of the room, it's Coffiki, Blitz smiles and kept going down the steps, after he did that, he wanders around to find something to get to the 2nd floor, he saw a small elevator, he runs over to it, passing by the busy workers, he made it, but there was a catch as he got there, he saw the elevator requires a card scan.

Blitzo : Shoot!

He doesn't have one, so he looks around, and saw one of the workers, he got an idea, he walks over and taps the guy on the shoulder, he looks over, he then grabs him, and drags him to the other side of the room, where no one could see, Blitzo then uses a knife, and stabs his head, he grabs the card from him and drags the body away.