~Target Mayhem : Part 2~

~The portal splits their destinations in three different parts, having the Imps go in different areas, it didn't long when Moxxie lands to his portal, he lands down to the parking lot, got up and looked around, he sees he's at the mortal realm, but upfront was a building, with cars parked, and people entering inside with children, and the sign that said "Sofie's Playhouse" this is where his task is located, music could be heard from far away slightly.~

Moxxie : So, this is the place? Quite cheeky than what I had in mind.

Then his walkie-talkie turns on, and a voice could be heard.

"Moxxie, earth to Moxxie, come in, ya here?"

Moxxie: *Picks it up* Yes, Moxxie here.

"Great, now, I just wanted to let you know of that to do on your part, now your job is to murder some mascots of a kids birthday party place or whatever, but they're people inside, so you may need to disguise yourself in the process, I put in some clothes for you to wear, anyways, don't get caught and get the job done."

The walkie-talkie turns off, Moxxie looks through his bag and saw pairs of clothes to wear, he looks around and looks for a place to change.

Moxxie : Roger that.

After that, he goes to the entertainment center, he wears a jacket and some jeans, a cap and some reddish sneakers to fit the outfit, he scoffs a little.

Moxxie : this is so silly, why even a kids entertainment center hm? I mean, shouldn't complain, but this is just...really? I mean how bad can these guys be, it's just a Children's playground building, it can't be that much.

he enters inside, and it was bigger than he expected. There were arcade games, buffet areas, kids running around, full of excitement, and a huge stage, used for the mascots to preform for the children, Moxxie was in awe by this scenery, it was really packed, and it does seem trending by the inside, but Moxxie had to focus on his mission and clears his throat, fixing his cap and heads through the enterance, but was stopped by one of the employees.

Employee : Woah There! Stop right there mister.

Moxxie looks up to the employee upfront.

Moxxie : Huh? Oh, is there is problem?

Employee : Oh nothing's wrong, but you seem to be entering without accompanied by a child, you need at one least or more kids if you want to enter in a paradise of softie and friends, best known kids entertainment place in town!

Moxxie : Oh, well..unfortunately, I don't have any kids.

Employee : Well I'm afraid I can't let you in then, and by that you can exit out of the building.

Moxxie : But i..i mean, is there, anything you have in order to let me in, I mean, is there..like a job you're right now hiring?

The employee thinks to himself with that question, he did remember they were hiring for one job they needed, he then looks at him.

Employee : You suited for the Janitor position? Because we are looking for someone who can clean up and help out with making the place spotless.

Moxxie : Oh, uhh, perfect! That'll do!

Employee: Great, surprised to see someone in this nice attitude for that job, come, follow me, and we'll get you started.

They both leave to the other side of the building to show Moxxie his uniform is at, and even where his job will take place, Moxxie got on his janitor clothes, they both walked out of the backdoors to the main arcade area.

Employee : Okay, the job is to clean everything around the building, we don't want food or drink stains in our nicely done carpet floors, ya know how kids are with messes.