Chapter 7: The start of a twisted school life

Chapter 7 (3rd Person's POV)

The day ended normally as the four left the school for their work in the cafe. Little did they know that something terrifying will happen at school later at night.

The curly blonde was fixing her stuff after finishing an errand her teacher told her to do. Because of so much things to finish, she ended up staying at school late.

Just as soon as she was going to leave, the lights were suddenly turned off and the door was shut, leaving the girl quiver in fear as she squinted her eyes towards a dark figure standing in the darkness.

"W-who are you?" she asked hesitantly. Fear completely engulfed her heart as she watched the dark figure go close.

"I..." the figure softly said, a wicked smile slowly appearing from its' face.

"... am death"

And ear piercing screams were heard.

The very next day, the two blonde twins went to school as early as usual with their cream-haired childhood friend walking beside them. Before they reached their classroom, a high pitched voice echoed through the hallway, making them sprint to the source of the scream, and what they saw was something you wouldn't want to see in a school.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!" more screams echoed through the hallway as more and more students came to see the bloody scene before them.

"I-Isn't that SeeU?" Rin choked, still unable to accept the fact that a student, her classmate to be exact, had been murdered in their classroom. In the corner of her eye, she saw a very familiar girl who was wearing a hood on her head and was grinning wickedly as she looked at the scene, as if she was happy about it, but Rin decided to dismiss it, thinking it was just an illusion.

Len on the other hand, was too shocked that he can't remove his eyes from the scene. It was, including all the students gathered to see what happened, the first time they saw this kind of event. The usual, clean classroom that they go into was now a bloody place a student was murdered in.

The blonde guy took a glance at Aria and before he could say anything, the cream-haired girl fell to the ground.

"ARIA! ARIA!" he tried to wake her up but unfortunately, she was already unconscious. He literally forgot that the girl in his arms was actually terrified of blood.

Lifting her princess style, he quickly ran towards the school clinic. Unknown to him, a student was glaring at the unconscious Aria and was mumbling something only she, herself can hear. The student then smiled wickedly and left the place.

And thus, the start of the twisted school life has begun.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N

I'M REALLY SORRY I UPDATED REALLY LATE AND THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT.

Well first of all, I was really busy these days so I haven't been updating much. I'm really sorry the chapter is so short. This is actually an "intoduction" to what will really happen in this story, so please stay tuned and expect more plot twists in the future! And I promise you I'll update as soon as I can!