Chapter 4: The Past

A/N: Heeey~ Shut-inCatPrincess here~

Just so you guys will know, I changed my name to Kera-chan~ That's all!

Enjoy the chapter!

—————

Walking down the hallway and recalling what had happened a while ago, I could have thought that it was just one of my imaginations running through my mind again. I mean, come to think of it, me, Len Kagamine, the school's so called "Cold School Prince", was talking to someone, except for my twin sister, who wasn't, not even a bit, afraid of me. It seems impossible right?

Wait, speaking of which, I think I might have talked to someone that really looked like him... But she only had really long hair that was tied into pigtails instead of a boyish hair-cut... What was her name again? Hmmm...

Ah well, doesn't matter.

Passing by gossiping girls and chatting boys, I finally found my classroom. Scanning my stuff and fixing them, I rested on my seat and stared outside, admiring the cherry blossoms that were dancing around the place, ready to be taken to where the wind wants them to be.

"Mom... Dad..."

My eyes widen in shock as memories flash through my mind.

"... We'll be together forever, right?"

It was spring that time. Me and Rin were walking down the park with our parents under the swaying cherry blossom trees while we were on our way back home. It was yet a normal day for us, until we reached the door step of our house...

... and gun shots were heard.

"Dad! Mom!" I saw our parents drop to the ground with blood on their stomach. I looked up and saw one of our trusted maids behind the gunner, her mouth shifted into a twisted smirk.

"Let's go before the police catches us." the maid ordered her men and ran with a sack-full in their hands, leaving me and my twin crushed in despair as we tried to wake our parents up.

"MOM! DAD! WAKE UP!"

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. Why does it have to be that way? Why did that piece of crap maid betray us? They don't deserve to die!

Out of the blue, someone smacked the back part of my head, breaking the trail of my thoughts. "How could you leave without us knowing? You got us really worried!" I stared at a tree with irritation as I listened to my twin's continuous blabber.

"What if you got hurt? What would I do then?! If you suddenly got lost? Where would I find you?! What if—" I slammed my desk as I stood up and glared at her, unable to contain the irritation that was building up in me. She stepped aback, too shock at my sudden actions.

"If you're so angry about worrying about me, why won't you just quit it then?!" I stormed off, not wanting to see her face for now.

I walked through the halls with irritation and anger. "If she's raging about that, then she shouldn't have worried about me in the first place! It's so annoying!" I stopped on my tracks, suddenly realizing what I just did.

"... but I think I went overboard..." I sighed, placing my hands on my pockets and continued walking.

"You know, you're actually nicer than I thought." a voice giggled behind me. I stopped and turned to see the tealette smiling at me. It's that girl again. What was her name again? Mio? Mika? Miko?

"What do you mean?" I stared at her as I waited for an answer. She just continued smiling and went to back to the classroom. I sighed and decided to go to the rooftop. She's weird. So weird.