23. Forever

Ruth B- Dandelions (slowed+reverb)

Allonso

Alexio and I have been chained down for what feels like forever.

Nicolas only came in to beat up Alexio and hunger us both.

He already explained the story to us of what he's doing and why. I think when he comes up to beat Alexio, Andreana mentioned something about him.

About Andreana? I worry sick about her. I don't know what she's doing, if she's getting beaten up..

Nothing.

Alexio hasn't gotten beaten up for 4 days, or at least that's what my calculations tell me.

In the time we've been here, we never went outside the gated doors.

We don't know how many men he has, where we are, what the building looks like.

Going outside would get us lost, and even killed.

I myself, am alright though. Just a little bruised from chains, and hungry. Although I can't say the same about Alexio.

He looks rough, and at the edge of death.

We make eye contact and I can't help but ask the most stupid question. "Are you ok?"

He chuckles. "Yeah doing fine, what about you?"

"Doing amazing." I say now chuckling too.

I haven't really talked to Alexio, due to the fact that he broke my trust but everyone deserves a second chance. Especially Alexio. He's my brother.

I turn to face him again. "How come you've never told me you liked her?"

He takes a deep breath in and out. "I've wanted to multiple times, but I knew how you would react and I'm still much older than her."

I laugh. "Alexio it's only 2 years. I know people who have a age gap of 10 years."

He chuckles in pain. "Yeah, but something still didn't feel right."

"What made you change your mind now?" I ask. "She did. Whatever I did, she didn't let me push her away. I truly believe I don't deserve her, but if I have a chance and she wants to, I'll date her." He answers.

I snort. "So you're not official yet?"

He faked laugh. "Funny, asshole. No we aren't. She wanted to take it slow, and I respect her wishes."

I smile. "I'm glad we all worked this out man."

The door opens again and the devil himself walks in.

I shout. "What the fuck have you done to Andreana you son of a bitch."

Next to me, Alexio shouts too. "I swear, if you even touched her the slightest I'll fucking end you."

Nicolas laughs. "Gentlemen's, gentlemen's, relax. Andreana is well. Look she's here, with me."

Andreana walks in and she looks tired.

Physically and mentally.

It looks like she can't keep her eyes open or move correctly.

She has a collar on, Nicolas probably put it on her to let her obey him like a fucking dog.

I try to run towards Nicolas trying to attack him, but the chains stops me. "You sick son of a bitch! You'll regret to ever be born! Let my fucking sister go. She's 19!"

Alexio curls his hands into fist. "What have you done to her?"

Nicolas smiles. "You really want to know dear brother? Well, Andreana became my girlfriend. We have sex every night and day, she always enjoys it."

I yell at the bastard in front of me. "You're a fucking psychopath. You fucking raped her?!"

He's fucking lucky I'm stuck to these damn chains otherwise he would've been dead already.

Nicolas leaves with Andreana, not giving Andreana a chance to speak or move.

She doesn't look like my little sister. She looks lost. Alone. Lost in her own mind full of thoughts.

She almost got raped, and now she did.

I failed to protect her as a brother, again.

Alexio tries to break from his chains.

Pulling it, twisting, kicking.

But nothing.

Days past by again with the same horrible routine everyday.

Get beaten up

Starve to dead

trying to break free

Him coming in showing us Andreana

Trying to break free again.

We should give up wouldn't you think?

After all this trying? Yeah, I would've if it was somebody else. But this my sister.

You don't mess with the Garcia familia (family) especially not my little sister.

So we tried, again, again, again and again.

Nothing.

Completely nothing.

——————-——————-——————-———————
This chapter's s/o is going to @leshanty_
thank you for telling the mistakes I've made so far and placing comments etc <3

Fell asleep writing this chapter.