26. Fears

Ariana Grande- Motive FT. Doja cat.

Alexio

We run towards one of the back exits of his mansion and I hear an alarm go off.

We have been discovered.

I look back at Ariana and Andreana, and I don't miss the fear in their eyes.

I've never seen Andreana this scared. Has he really broken her this much?

I grab Andreana by her hand, and Allonso grabs Ariana.

The exit we had planned to go to is getting closed with a metal door with no handle.

We have to think quick and thank God Allonso is here.

He's a quick thinker.

Allonso leads us to another door, but right when we're almost there, we get stopped by approx 10 men, and Nicolas.

I grump. "Nicolas at least them go."

He laughs in my face. "The girls? Why would I? I only really need them. You two boys are just something I want to have for extra. I can let you go, but the girls are staying right here."

I walk forward to begin a fight with Nicolas, but Andreana stops me from walking further.

When I look at her, her face says it al. 'Please don't. It's not worth it.'

By that, I sigh and take a step back standing where I stood first.

Allonso fires the first shot, and in one second hell broke loose.

Bullets flying everywhere. I bring Andreana and Ariana to cover. "Stay here. When it's safe and most men are gone, get the hell out of here. Do not come back for me or Allonso."

She shakes her head. "No, you promised we're all leaving here together. You can't do this, Alexio."

I deliver a kiss on her forehead and run into the battlefield, hearing Andreana yelling at me not to go.

I cover Allonso's back and he covers mine.

We're maybe outnumbered, but Allonso already had 4 of Nic's men.

6 to go.

Now 4.

2 to go.

I see Nicolas running towards the place Andreana and Ariana are hiding.

I look at Nicolas waiting for him telling me to go. I get the answer I want. "Go, I can handle them."

I sprint after Nicolas and jump on him making us both fall to the ground.

I give him a left and right hook, but he dodged the right.

He gives me an uppercut, and I kick him into his left kneecap.

He falls to the ground on one knee.

He grabs his gun at me, close to shooting me but I knock the gun out of his hand.

We stumble on each other for quite some moments, and then boom.

A gunshot goes off. "Everyone fucking stop!"

Andreana.

She looks at us with tears and fear in her eyes. Pointing the gun to the both of us. "Please Nicolas let us go!"

I put my hands into the air but Nicolas stands up walking towards Andreana. "You know I can't do that, love. Now give me the gun. I know you don't want to shoot me."

Andreana shakes with the gun in her hand but that could never be good.

You can't shake and shoot someone. The bullet could be flying everywhere. We're definitely fucked.

I close my eyes at the sound of another gunshot and a body falls onto the floor.

I open my eyes, seeing Nicolas bleeding to death and Andreana trembling.

I walk towards her grabbing the gun out of her hand and hugging her. Comforting her. "It's over. We're alright, Andrea."

Allonso runs into the room. "Is everyone alright?!"

I nod. "Yeah we're fine."

Allonso goes to check up on Ariana, who's shaking like she just saw her life flashing before her eyes.

Everyone in this mansion is dead, except for us. Me, Allonso, Andreana and Ariana.

We walk into Nicolas's garage and take one of his cars. We took Nicolas's phone for google maps and just to be sure.

We return to the safe house where Allonso's men are still dead, as wel as Anthony.

We've decided to stay for the night and leave first thing in the morning.

We know that Ariana her family isn't here anymore so she will be joining us.

Just to be safe, Ariana is with Allonso and Andreana with me.

I'm packing all of our stuff while Andreana is showering.

15 minutes later she comes out of the shower with damped hair and a towel covering her body.

She falls to the ground, crying. I run towards her, hugging her. "Hey you're safe. It's going to be alright Andreana."

She sobs. "I know I'm safe but will I be alright? Every time I close my eyes the last couple of weeks keep playing over again and again. The horrible things he did to me, the fucking things I had to do to survive!"

I sigh. "I know, and I can never imagine how you felt but I promise you Andreana it's going to be alright."

She pushes me back. "You don't fucking know that Alexio! I won't be alright, this is not over it will keep haunting me over and over again until I'm out of my mind!"

I stand up but she isn't finished. "I'm sorry I'm just scared. Terrified."

I take a deep breath in and out. "I know but we'll get trough it together alright? As far as we know he's dead. He won't hurt you ever again and we'll be far away from him."

She nods wiping her tears.

And by our last conversation an hour later we get to bed. I'm holding her brushing her hair to let her fall asleep.

———————————————————————————
Long chapter again.

No thanks, it was my pleasure.

Hope you enjoyed reading.