50. Long lost friends

Andreana

I open my eyes, and I stare into his beautiful blue eyes. "Hi." He says with a smile. "Hi." I reply back.

"U scared me. Are u ok?" He looks at me with a worried face.

"Couldn't be better." I sigh.

"That was dumb for me to ask. Come on, let's go home." I nod and we get up and head to the car.

He places his right hand on my thigh and lightly strokes it. "I thought for a second I lost y-"

I cut him off and place my hand on his. "But you didn't and I'm fine."

He smirks. "You sure as hell look fine." I sarcastically gasp out loud. "Did you just call me fine?"

He chuckles and holds my hand while he's driving with the other. I hate to ruin this beautiful moment with him but I have to check on my brother and I need to get checked on as-well. "Can- Can we go to the hospital where my brother is staying in?"

I look at him trying to read the first emotions he's thinking about while I asked him. "Yeah of course. You need to get checked on too."

"So you know I'm going for my brother too?" Why'd I ask even though the answer is obvious? Couldn't tell you.

He nods. "I do. Are you ready to see Alexio again?"

Alexio.

Completely forgot about him.

I didn't. I think about him everyday but I'll never say it out loud.

I leave his question unanswered and I keep my mouth shut for the rest of the ride.

After driving awhile we finally arrive at the hospital. Joshua helps me get out of the car and I start limp walking with his support.

Walking to Allonso's room Alexio's watching the front door like a body guard. He delivers Joshua an nasty look. "Family only."

Joshua rolls his eyes seeming to have no interest to argue with him. "Oh grow up. I just need to bring Andreana inside." Joshua tries to open the door but Alexio puts his hand on his chest stopping him from going in. "I said family. only."

I glare at Alexio nasty and I nod at Joshua telling him I'll be fine. "Please wait for me outside. I'll be back in 10."

Joshua delivers a soft kiss on my cheek. "Alright take your time."

I open the door of Allonso's room and I see him sitting on his bed. Excitement runs trough me and I run into his arms. "Hey little sis." He grunts of a little hurt. "Hi" I look at him with glossy eyes while he pulls me in for a hug.

"Don't cry little one. Tell me, what happened to your leg?" He inspects my leg. I wipe my tears away. "It's nothing. It was just a man of another mafia familia who tried to kidnap me in telling where you stayed."

Allonso's hands turn into a fist. "quei figlio di puttana. (Those son of a bitch)" I can't help but smile at him cursing in Italian. "We can worry about that later brother. I already killed them."

He smiles and hugs me even tighter. "Thats my sister. Why'd you let them kidnap you though?"

Alexio comes in with his hands crossed over each other. "Probably because her boyfriend couldn't handle himself."

Allonso raises one brow. "Ragazzo? (Boyfriend)"

I roll my eyes at Alexio. "He was capable enough to take care of himself. I just like to take over because I'm more experienced. And u shouldn't talk. In the weeks that I've been gone you've never took care of me and left me 'unsafe' "