boom clap

It was lunch at the round table. Mario (who was sat on D.K.s lap 😏) was trying to convince everyone to go out for Waluigigs birthday, including the Wah Man (as Wario calls him) himself.

"Look-a Blue-a Tods-a parents-a said-a we-a can-a use-a their-a karioke-a place-a." He slammed his fist on the table.
Peaxh nodded, "It's not been openned yet and they wanted it to be tested. He sould be here soon, he clapped so he's out of class." she hummed happily. Waluigi didnt know how he was in the same Scbool as a princess or how he was even friedns with her. She has two soulmates, Yellow Toad and Blue Toad (there was also speculation shed have red toad when he rezched 16).

"Wah, really wahs, its fine." he looked to his jaundiced friend for help and felt his heart quicken as they looked at each other.

"Eheheheeh, I thik its a great idea." Betrayl struck Waluigi  ut it was clear by his friends's faces that this was already planned.

"Are-a you-a all-a sure-a?? ?I-a heard-a that-a place-a is-a haunted-a!!!" Luigig whimpered, hoding under his hat.

Everyone laughed. Ghosts didn't exist, what was Luigi on about.

"ehehehe, see you then guys but i gotta go." wario leaped from hos short stool and rolled out the canteen. Waluigi thought it was werid, wario loved the lunch food and ate everything that anyone else left.

then the bell went, and a voice rang out,"it is time for the weekly clap, all students of age 16 please clap after the beep," School master Abe Lincone sated. A moment passed then a beep and everyone clapped. Waluigi was almost sure he felt his soulmate clap. he soulmate was also 16,  but thats all this weekly clap did, who knew who it couldn be because everyone clapped.

"wah" he sighed

----------

awwww why did wario leave,,, thoo i bet you can guess ohohohoh

toodles