record machine

Waluigi heard warios moterbike outside and quickly rushed to button up his denim things. grabbing his phone he russhhed outsde. the yellow man fit perfectly on the red machine and waluigi felt himself blushing as he sat behind hima and held tight (he had to cuz wario isnt the best driver). they could here music blaring already when they arrived.

"ehehhehehehe i guees they started without us" wario jumped off the bike and waddled inside.

Thw Wah man (as wario calls him) strided timidly after. No one was singing yet - everyone had agreed to wait unitl they were all there. He saw the little yellow man was already putting garlic in his alcholic beverages and the tall purple man feel a small smile on his lips.

Mario and D.K. were snogging in a corner, Walugig saw Bowser giving money to Peach. The sli.m purpl guy never understood why bowser bet anything other than them eating each others faces.

The song was I love rock and Roll and it wqs practically deafening Waluigi. He has already had 3 Shirley Temples and was feeling pretty light. He couldnt help but move his body to the beat. He started clapping.

He felt complelled to. Was it his SOULMATE or just the banging tunes? The alcohol made the Wap man (as the boss a** bitch a couple doors down calls him) unsure as he drang anoth r Shirley Temple.

He thought he saw Wario clapping but the lights made it unclear and the song ended too soon for Waluigig to walk over and check.

Walugi realised it was his and warios turn to karioke (they put themselves forward as a pair at lunch, or at least the purple one did) and they sang.

Waluigi stared in horror as Warrior choose the song, obvisloy drunk. His face flushed as he realised the song... If you think I'm sexy by Rod Stewart. He groaned as Wario dragged him to thne mic. He downed ten shots,,, he didnt want to rememeber this in the morning. And he didnt.

----------

this has been so long in the making guys!!! x3 ughhhhh its been so long!! cant wait for them to yknow eeeeek!!!!

toodles