Perfect Shot

[Are you doing what I asked you to do?]

I took another shot with my camera after I zoomed in to the person I should take pictures of. She's got a perfect body. Her black small dress defining her small waist. Long white clean legs getting taller because of her red stilettos. Her moves we're graceful as she danced along with the others on the dancefloor. Her long soft wavy hair bounced along with the beat of the chaotic music.

"I am," I gritted my teeth as I answered. Getting more annoyed now for having to answer the same question over and over again. "Stop asking me the same question. You're distracting me." Inayos ko muli ang aking black small earpiece na nakatago sa aking kanang tenga. I pulled my black hood more nang mapansing mahuhulog na ito mula sa likod ng aking ulo.

[Am I distracting you or that person is?] Halata ang pang-aasar sa tono ng kanyang boses. He then chuckled.

I held my hands tighter on the camera I'm holding. "Gago ka."

He then clicked his tongue thrice. [Uh-uh? Language. Don't forget? Remember the offer we proposed. If you succeed to give me fantastic photos of the lady, you get the money.]

Fuck.

I felt so bad! I don't even like this kind of job but I don't a have a choice! I feel like I'm a pervert for taking pictures of her without her consent! I really need the money though...even if my passion for my job, being a photographer, became too dirty. 

[Wala namang mawawala sa'yo...you should get used to this. It's been 2 years after all.] He knows I'm getting uncomfortable. [My friends recommended you, you know? I got high expectations. It's a win on win situation for the both of us.]

So desperate. So disgusting.

"How am I suppose to take pictures of her...naked?" I gulped as I looked around with alert. Wala masyadong pumapansin sa akin dito sa second floor. They're all busy drinking, talking, having fun, or just making out. "Madali lang naman sa'kin kumuha ng mga ilang litrato-"

[Perfect shots...you're well-known for that.] Dugtong niya.

Bumuntong hininga ako, "Yes...I know. But I usually only take photos from a distance, sir. I never once took pictures of anyone...naked." I emphasized the last word as if it was the disgusting thing I've ever said for this job. 

Natahimik muna siya kaya ang akala ko'y hindi niya na ipapatuloy ang gusto niyang mangyari nang bigla na siyang nagsalita ulit.

[Isn't this your job? Simple lang naman ang gusto kong ipagawa sa'yo. You're even lucky that I'm not asking you to kill the person dahil mapapagawa ko 'yun. Now, if you want to back out...I could send men to kill you.]

Napahawak ang aking isang kamay sa rails to hold myself steady. Nahihilo na'ko sa lalim ng mas pagiging madumi ng trabaho ko ngayong gabi. I can't believe this man is so desperate to get an entire naked look of the beautiful lady!