chapter 29

Ethan's Pov

She did a grave mistake by laying directly on my face how courageous
Na And now I need to give her reward for her extra courageous act. People faint due to my fear because they know I hate liars . I love her feisty
Side and that why I'm tolerating it because it's fun to irritate her but now her attitude is bothering me.

Day by day she is getting out of control. I don't want to show her my beasty side but now I am forced to show it. She completely rained everything. From now what will be happen with her lover boy is totally because of her nasty behaviour.

Benji, benji where the hell are you.
Come out right now. What happened to you why are you shouting like mad man. Ahhh today you better Shut your mouth Benji or I will zip it. Oh calm down my wounded cat tell me who put foot on your tail I will beat them.
After all you are cutey kitty na. Arrrr seriously you compared me with a cat. Benji I warn him.

Ok ok no more jokes now please tell me like a normal person with shouting or showing tantrums. Benji my head is hurting very badly I just want to kill that bastard. Tell jack to grab his neck and throw him in my Wearhouse with his all family right now. I shout on him.

Ethan calm down man this is not the solution of the problem. In your anger don't do something which you will regret in future. He is just a teenager boy by our little warning everything can easily solve. And you already take your revenge by destroying his father company. Now why all this. I know he is sensible guy because his condition he himself will leave her. You don't need to dirty your hands. Have some Marcy on that poor soul he even Don't know why everything bad is happening with them.

Benji try to make me understand and I know whatever he spoke is all right but I am Ethan hunt who get whatever he wants. And now I only want that fuckers dead body. Benji keep your consarn to your self you  don't need to show me. Now leave and do as I said.

Authors pov

After losing their everything Varuan and his father is seating in a hospital room. His mother is  a bp patient and because of seeing all the trauma her health condition is very serious. His father's condition is also not good he is still in shock not ready to believe his everything is sncath from them.

And the other side Varuan is completely broke down after seeing his parents situation. In one day his dreams,his company,his parents, his future everything got destroyed. Now he is only preying for his parents health. After losing everything he doesn't want to loose his parents also.

His parents are his priority now.  He just wants his parents well being. His mother is still unconscious sleeping on hospital bed.virat singh is not ready to leave her side but somehow he manage to put him on sleep. Right now he is at their home for taking his mother's medical reports.

Suddenly he heard someone is banging on door. He take his father is here for taking him back so he decided to open the door. So open the door but there was no sign of any parson. When he turned to return in house he feel string pain in his neck and next second his black out.