Chapter 12

Authors pov
It's around 7pm inthe evening and Ethan is impatiently waiting for jacks call. How much he wants to kill that bastard but right now he cannot go outside as all the media reporters are standing infront of the hotel from his arrival.

He is already frustrated and this stupid media is giving him a good headaches he just wants to go outside and shoot all this media people. But he cannot do this it's not like he is scared he is only tolerating them because of his good image in this country.

After 30 minutes later jack Finley call him and ask him ce to the Wearhouse which is out of the city. hearing this he became so exited. He grab his gun and leave the hotel by backside gate without getting caught by media.

He come to the Wearhouse which is giving views of a hontteded house. He directly come to the the basement were the betrayer was sitting on the chair. Ethan give him an evil smark and go towards him after seeing etan the betrayer who name is John is now sweating like a pig.vhis legs are trembling due to fear of Ethan. He knows now god himself can't save him.

Ethan's Pov

As I entered into the basement were that bastard is present. As I come into the room all colours drenched from that bastard face . He is sweating like a pig, his legs trembling due to fear. Fear of me. I give him an evil smark and March towards him.

Now now look who is here the world's biggest stupid parson who think he will betray me and will survive . But he forgot I'm ethan hunt who don't even trust his own shadow will trust him. tsk tak you committed the biggest crime of your life and repay me by giving your life.

Hearing me he start to beg of Marcy but I just ignore him and stab in his chest. He was screming like mad man he is Beginning me to stop . But no baby you have committed greatest sim of your by betraying me and now you have to die bye bye . Saying this I ripe his heart out of his chest and die at the sopt.

After clinging myself I come out of Wearhouse. Something come into my legs and I accidentally fall on the knife. I got stab in my chest but I feel nothing. In past I have seen more worsen conditions than this. I woke up from the ground and deside drive back to the hotel.

But I think the knife was posinous as I'm feelings extremely pain in my chest. I'm getting dizzy I stop the car near the roadside and come out of it. I lost my balance and fall on the ground. Slowly slowly I start to loose my consiousnes. I need to do something but my phone is in the car ans bacause of this pain I can't even stand on my legs.

Suddenly I feel extremely pain I was moaning in pain when something or someone caught my eyes.