chapter 15

Ethan's Pov

With every passing second I am becoming more frustrated and this stupid friend of mine is also not helping me at all. Right now I'm feeling like kill every single parson standing in front of me.for fuck sake benji stop your nonsense.

If you don't stop your babbling then my ears are going to bleed anytime soon. hey you bastard here you are telling me to shut my mouth but you don't see concern for you. I am irritating you ha and what about you last night you torture my soul to the core. It's seriously hurt my feelings.

He said over dramatically, I now he is right I'm the one who is at fault. But what can I do not having by barbie near me I'm feeling restless. I am getting insane. I just meet her at yesterday night and now it's impossible for me to stay away from her.without her intoxication rose sent I can't even breathe in peace.

I want her at any cost,I can't live without her she becomes oxygen for me. I have to do something to make her mine as soon as possible. So who is the doctor who treat me last night. I ask them in my coldest tone. Hearing this three mid aged doctors come infront. So you three treat me last night.

Yes sir
Then you must know who brings me here. Sorry sir we don't know who was she . As you was very serious last night the first thing infront of us was to save your life.we all was engrossed in you . In all that chaos we forgot to ask her name. One of the doctor nearly whispered.

Hearing this stupid excuse my blood starts to boil. How can  they be this much iresposible One girl came with the parson who is stabbed and they don't ask her any details. What a nonsense is this. You all are faired.  Don't show me your ugly faces leave before I kill you. Listing to me they all run out of the room like their ass are on fire.

Now listen to me and listen very carefully benii. I want every single information about the girl who save me last night. You have 4 hours to complete this task or get ready to beat up into black and blue. I said to dumbfounded looking bengi hearing me he rise his eyebrow indicating are you gone mad.

Now what happens to you tell me the truth and I only want the truth now what are you waiting for speak up.
I don't know how but I think I fall in love at first sight with the girl who save me last night. Without any self sleffishness she help me. When she ask how I am that time I think I lost heart.

She was the most innocent,caring, loving parson in the world that I ever meet.she was like a fragile barbie doll who will brake if I touch her.and when I wake up and don't find her near me I lost my mind. And what happen next you know very well.

Oh my god oh my god is it true I can't believe on my ears is it true. So Finley my cold hearted friend Finley fall in love. The man who hates emotions are in love. What a miracle. You don't warry my friend I will find sister in law. Today itself bengi Said while littarly jumping like a kid.