CHAPTER FIFTEEN

▫️

Taehyung, pulled out his phone camera and started recording his boyfriend.

He took the white bag and opened it, "Taehyung you never fail to surprise me." Jungkook chuckled.

He pulled out a rattling toy, and he laughed.

"Are you giving me a gift bag of Soobins old things?" Jungkook questioned raising his eyebrows.

"No baby, continue, there's more!" Taehyung shook the bag a little.

"Why is there a baby hat in here? Babe, I know Soobin once wore this. Why am I being gifted this?" Jungkook chuckled, shuffling around in the bag.

"Now what's this!" Jungkook asked, tired expression.

It was a baby vest, but something was definitely wrapped in it.

Taehyung flipped the camera to himself lifting up his jumper and showing his bump, then flipping it back round to Jungkook who just discovered the tests.

"Tae- wh-"

"Surprise?" Taehyung did a slight smile, rubbing his stomach.

Jungkook jumped up from his seat, "You're pregnant!"

His eyes teary as he smiled, "This is so amazing," His words muffled as he hugged Taehyung tightly.

Taehyung stopped the video, to hug his boyfriend back.

"It's my baby," Jungkook said kinda questioning Taehyung.

"Yes of course it's a Jeon." Taehyung replied, taking jungkooks hand and resting it on his belly.

"We're definitely moving in together, no ifs no buts. We'll start fresh, I'll sell my house and we'll buy a new one. A fresh start baby." Jungkook said happily, a tear falling from his right eye.

Taehyung hummed nodding the two shared another hug.

It was around 8pm but the two were still so excited for their new addition to their family.

"Let's watch a movie and cuddle?" Jungkook suggested, Taehyung nodded.

He got changed into his cute pyjamas, and jungkook slept in his boxers.

The rest of the night the decided baby names and even did a little online house hunting.

"I'm so excited to raise this baby with you." Jungkook exclaimed, Taehyung hummed.

"Me too, you can finally see how hard it is to look after a newborn." Taehyung teased, playing with Jungkooks hair.

Jungkook spent the rest of the night rubbing Taehyungs stomach and they fell asleep in that position.

▫️