CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

▫️

"Mommy! Wake up! Santa came!" Soobin jumped on his parents California King bed.

Taehyung was already awake since Haneul woke up for a feed thirty minutes ago, but Jungkook was dead asleep.

It was around 9am and Soobin had the biggest smile on his face, Taehyung sat up resting on the bed frame. He saw Haneul sleeping soundly in the cot that was right beside him.

"Don't wake up your brother Soobin, we must wait until Gramma and Papa get here." Taehyung spoke and Soobin sulked, he got off of the bed and walked over to Jungkooks side. He poked his face hoping for a reaction.

"Jungkook, wake up." Taehyung budged him slightly. He bursted out laughing when Jungkook woke up abruptly because Soobin was slapping his face.

"Oh my gosh," He groaned, pulling the duvet over his face.

"It's Christmas! Don't be a grinch." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook chuckled from underneath the covers. He lifted Soobin up and rested him on his abdomen.

"I guess you want to open presents but mommy won't let you." Jungkook spilled and Soobin nodded.

"We'll go open three presents then you can wait for Gramma and Papa." Jungkook reasoned, Soobin nodded, he just wanted to open presents and create a mess.

"You made it!" Taehyung squealed, it was Momo and Jimin. They hadn't see in each other in forever.

"Aunt Momo!" Soobin squealed, running up to Momo who he loved dearly. She picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"Chimmy!" He also said, being passed over into Jimins arms.

"I bought my nephew, Moon." Jimin said while the small toddler stood behind him. He had short, dark-brown hair. Hazel eyes and a button nose.

"Hi bubba," Taehyung cooed, shaking Moons hand.

"Say hi moon," Jimin encouraged his nephew.

"Hi," He said shyly, Soobin jumped out of Jimins arms and took Moons hand. They ran off together into the living room where some of Soobin's toys were.

"Where's my new baby Han?" Momo said, preparing her best baby voice.

"He's sleeping, but he should be waking up soon." Taehyung responded and she nodded trying to find the kitchen.

After everyone settled in, they started to congregate in the cosy living room.

"I love the house Tae," Jimin smiled, looking around the decor in the living room. Soobin jumped on him smiling and giggling.

"Thank you," Taehyung replied eating the snacks that were displayed.

They watched a couple Christmas movies and made conversations with each other before Haneul started crying.

"He's awake guys," Taehyung smiled as Jungkook went to go get his bubba.

"Here he is." Jungkook announced, smiling as everyone's eyes went wide seeing Haneul content.

"He's so precious," Momo cooed, standing up and touching the baby's cheeks.

"How old are you Moon?" Soobin asked and Moon put up his four fingers.

"Same!" Soobin giggled, making Moon erupt in laughter.

"We're twins maybe," Moon spoke up feeling comfortable and confident with Soobin's presence.

"Maybe." Soobin laughed.

"You like football?" Soobin asked, Moon nodded.

"I really like it!" He smiled, Soobin hugged Moon tightly.

Taehyung noticed the interaction and was quick to snap a few photos.

"Jimin, we'll have to get these two to see each other more often. They're so cute together." Taehyung spoke while holding his phone in front of his face as he took pictures.

"Aww," Jimin cooed, snapping his own photos.

It was 8:35pm, they had finished playing board games. Taehyung was so competitive many of his family members were scared to even speak up. Anyways it ended in Taehyung winning because he cheated so many times.

Jimin and Taehyung struggled to separate Moon and Soobin but it ended up in them exchanging ROBLOX usernames.

"We'll have to arrange a sleepover for them," Jimin spoke and Taehyung nodded in agreement. He love the idea of Soobin having sleepovers.

They said their goodbyes ans hugged each other tightly.

"Thank you so much for coming." Taehyung hugged his two closest friends.

"Thank you for having us." Momo spoke as Jimin left to get Moon out of Soobin's sight before they reconciled.

Momo closed the door and she was the last guest to leave as Taehyung's parents left early to go to a Christmas dinner they were invited to.

His parents came through with the presents, getting Soobin a bicycle sand Haneul new, sensory toys.

Momo bought Taehyung new sexy underwear, Jimin bought Tae a pretty, pink dildo which he gave to him secretly.

Jungkook also bought Taehyung a lingerie, two in fact, and some cute bunny ears.

"This was successful." Jungkook spoke kissing Taehyung passionately.

"Yes, thank you." Taehyung responded, slapping Jungkooks bum.

"Hey! Stop it!" Jungkook chuckled in shock.

"Come on Soobin, let's get ready for bed." Taehyung spoke after sharing a few moments of laughter with his boyfriend.

▫️
It's nearly Christmas 😻