(2) CHAPTER FIVE

"Oh hell no."

"Mrs Jeon, please, allow us to—." Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the comment, causing the talker to halt. With an aggravated expression on Taehyung's face, he sighed.

"I don't want to add that colour in, I've said it once, I don't want to repeat myself." Taehyung told the crowd of workers in the meeting room, he sat back and caressed his stomach, trying his hardest to remain calm.

"Okay Ma'am," The program director assured, writing up some notes. She looked up signalling the other members of the JEON MUB department, to start writing notes.

"Release date? Has anyone figured out a release date?" Taehyung asked, adjusting his position in his chair. The members stayed silent, annoying Taehyung.

"Release date will be sometime in October, preferably the beginning week." He started, running his fingers through his hair, "I'm seven months pregnant, my feet hurt, I feel like I can't breathe, my back is killing me so I'd like to go home and rest. Can we speed this up?" He tried to say calmly, the members staring at him with blank faces.

"Release date can be the 6th of October, we can tease the products on the 29th of August, giving people enough time to see if they'll like it." Seyoung spoke up, exciting Taehyung. He sent a genuine smile her way, she returned it almost instantly.

"Thank you, Seyoung." He laughed to himself, "I thought I was talking to a brick wall." He rolled his eyes, wishing he stayed home. It was draining being called to a meeting at 8am in the morning, whilst being seven months pregnant and having to talk to people who don't respond back.

"Anyways, is that all for today?" Taehyung asked, not even knowing why he did. He really didn't care, if it was up to him he'd release the products today.

"Yes Ma'am," The program director nodded, "Thank you for today."

"My pleasure, see you guys in a few week when we're releasing." He started, looking down on his stomach, "Hopefully, baby girl will be out before then."

The members nodded and Seyoung walked Taehyung out, "God, they are so draining. How do you do it, Tae?" Seyoung said, bothered.

"Honestly, I'm going to go home to take a hot bath. Baby is really killing me right now." Taehyung spoke as they headed to Jungkook's office, the walk was short but to Taehyung it felt like a lifetime.

He could feel the baby resting on his bladder, making him feel so uncomfortable, "Baby, please can you move from there." He spoke to his stomach, smiling softly.

Taehyung felt a coarse kick, causing him to scrunch up his nose and close his eyes. "Baby, please," Taehyung sighed, trying to overcome the painful feeling. He walked over to Jungkook, greeting him with a small peck.

"Honey." Jungkook looked ahead at his wife, with loving eyes. He smiled before speaking, "Are you okay?"

"Baby is causing me a lot of discomfort right now." Taehyung sighed, rubbing his stomach casually. Jungkook let out an airy chuckle, looking at the adorable sight in front of him.

"Two months left till I meet my princess." Jungkook smiled, talking to Taehyung's stomach. He saw small movement in Taehyung's belly, causing his eyes to light up in endearment.

"Two months until I'm free from the shackles of YoungMi!" Taehyung cheered, raising his arms in the air in victory. Jungkook laughed at his quirky wife, wrapping his arm around his waist.

"Sit down, Love. You're feet are swollen, aren't they?" Jungkook asked, rubbing Taehyung's lower back, his hands soon travelling to Taehyung's perky ass. He gave it a little squeeze and slap, making Taehyung yelp a little.