Chapter Seven - Realisation

Authors note¡! - I know I haven't really written in a while but ii was busy. Now Im not so hopefully writers block is gone and I wud be able update usually like I use to.... Well here's a chapters aftr a long time.
Imma try make it longer :/

***********************

Layla's P.O.V

I lay down in Jimmy's bed. No we didn't have sex, I don't think I can do that. We Jus lay watching a movie on his flat screened tv. "hungry?" he asked sitting up, I sat up also starring and wondering what i wanted. "yeah burgers?" i asked with a smile.

"okay.... Burgers" he laughed and raised from his bed walking out of the room.... I followed behind him.
I sat on the stool in the kitchen while he made what i suppose what burgers.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked looking at my charming handsome boyfriend. "Idk baby, what do you wanna do?" he asked taking his eyes off tthe stove for a second staring at me a sweet smile on his face.... I giggled in response nod my head and he turned back around to the stove.

*we sat on his couch eating our lunch and watching some boring television show that he refused to change.
"how was school?" he asked out of the blue. "school was school" I answered remembering that Jobe's girlfriend had people write awful untrue things oon my locker. Well ex girlfriend.... I dont even know what she hoped to accomplished? Did she rel think that would hurt me? Ha wow, I'm a lot of tthings but insecure ain't one of them.
"baby?" I heard jimmy's voice.
" yeah sorry" I smiled biting into my burger again. "you okay?" he asked concerned looking at me now.
"Layla" he said again.... I sighed and looked at him. He was already staring at me, I held a blank expression on my face. I got acustom to doing iit with the doctors at the mental hospital.
"what jimmy?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. "is something wrong? You okay?" he asked holding my face  in his hands. There it is! I dreaded this question so much. Sigh, he ruin my perfect day with him.
As if knowing I needed saving my phone pinged. I took it from the table opening rhe message.

From: Matthew
To: Layla
Hey, I need tew see yew.

Layla:Okay Matt.... Pick me up at hhome in 10!

Matthew : okay :) good.

I smiled and looked uup to see Jimmy's face. He looked, I dont even know Waht emotion he held.
" I gotta go." I said breaking the slience. "okay" he responded way to quickly. I got up and walked over to him, kissing his lips softly and then picking up my bag, putting iin my shoes and exiting his house.
That was weird¡! I'll message him llater to make sure he's good.

*Ray-ann's P.O.V

I sat on Kirstan's lap straddling him as he held my waist and we made out on the chair in my room. I swear the make out was intense, as his hands moved to unbotton my shirt.
"Ray! I'm home!" Eli yelled from downstairs as we heard the front door closed.
I pulled away reluctantly bending my head "Shit" I swore under my breath.

"I should leave now uh?" I looked ups Kirstan said this. I pouted nodding my head, he chuckled and kissed my forehead as I got off his lap and he stood uup. I didn't want him to leave but I didnt want him and my brother fighting either.
As if on cue my bed room door was flung open. Eli stood iin the doorway his fist clenched as he saw Kirstan a scowl on host face.

"what is hhe doing here?" Eli all but growled. "haven't you heard of knocking brother!" I rolled my eyes realising he still wanted an Asnwer " he is my boyfriend Eli! You needs stop denying that cause he would be here a lot" I continued smiling uuk at Kirstan as hhe was quiet.

" if I see him again. I'll put him in the hospital! Boyfriend or not. I don't want him iin this house" Eli spoke before leaving my doorway walking down the hall to his room. The door slammed shut.

I looked up at Kirstan who held an amused look on his face. "what?" I asked not helping tthe smile breaking out on my face. " that was something" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes " Jus get your stuff let me show u out"
He nodded iin response. Soon he was gone and I was sad. I walked up to Eli's room and opened the door walking in and shutting iit behind me. He was going at a.punching bag as I moved to sit on his bed.

"are you gonna ever tell me why you two don't like eachother?" I asked looking uuk at my higher brother.
"no! I'm not! I Jus want you stay away!" was his quick response not even looking at ne still releasing now after blow on the punchingbag.

I noticed something dripping front the bag ans looked to Tgey floor realise is blood. My eyes widened in horror, Eli's blood. Thats when I noticed he wasn't using gloves. I rushed over to him stopping him.

"Eli! Your knuckles" I sIde concern lacking my every word. His phone pinged, he removed his hands from mines and moved over to it looking at the message.
". No pain, no gain!" was all he said before he left the room.
I sighed, 'I'll never get through to him' I taught.

*Jobe/Eli's P.O.V

I climbed up through Layla's window and into her bedroom. As she saw me she smiled.
I was still pretty pissed at Kirstan and my sisters affairs but I couldn't study it now.

She stared up at me " whats wrong? Is it earlier? What happened to Ur knuckles?" the questions all came so fast whereas soon close to me holding my blood knuckles in her hand.
"Jobe answer me!" she said trying to sound slightly initiating with a whisper.
I chuckled a little " I was beating at a punching bag. I don't care about what happened in school. You okay?" I replied looking her dead in the eyes.

"I want you to put me to sleep" she said sheepishly.

*After patching up my cuts we got into bed And I held her.
" I feel safe again" she whispers.
" I know, I'll protect you."
I said as I smelt her hair, kissing her forehead.