Chapter Ten- First sign

*Cher's P.O.V

I woke up sitting up in the bed rubbing my eyes and leaning against the head board.
Then the door opened and iin flooded Maliek, Eli and Layla.

"Cher..... You okay?" Maliek asked closing the door behind him. Then I remembered and the tears started falling ". Its my fault!" I sobbed Maliek came up to me and hugged me to his side " no its not Cher" he whispered " they said they were coming back themselves. It has nothing to do with you. " Eli said now trying comfort me to! Layla just stood iin tthe corner staring at us quietly.

I pushed them off frustrated " no! You don't understand. I told the stupid guidance counsellor what happened" I took a heavy breath " I made her promise but I think she told ttew police cause when I left on my way home I was attached and then I saw him. The youngest one. He stood over me, he said I shouldn't have told anyone." I sobbed looking at there shock faces ! I didn't think she would tell" I cried " what esle?" Layla spoke for the first time
"he said he was glad to be back. He missed his little butterfly! But that part made no sense" I said I looked at Layla we looked at me widen eyed and then at Eli.... She ran out of the room.

"is she okay?" I asked sitting up more to come off tthe bed. " I'll go see!" Eli said quickly leaving behind her.
I looked to Maliek who smiled and came and sat next to me.

* Jobe / Eli's P.O.V

I followed Layla and pulled her into an empty hospital room locking tthe door behind me. She paced up and down tears streaming from her eyes.

"Layla please say something" I said walking uup to her and holding her in my arms as she looked up at me I saw the fear and hurt in hhere eyes and I wanted iit to go away.

"I'm his little butterfly Jobe. That's what he called me " she sobbed and I held her face and kissed her lips softly " I won't let them hurt you again Layla!" I whispered iin her ear holding her and hugging hhere close to me.... "I promise" I said reassuring her as she hugged me back.

** A/:N - short chapter I know but completely blocked on how to write what I wanna say because I know what I wanna say.

Anyway read comment, vote and enjoy :*

Madchile :* :%