024

(name)'s POV

*Plop Plop Plop Plop*

"Did you see that Takemichi? That's 12 skips!" Chifuyu said with a grin pointing at the river.

"That was actually 11, idiot" I corrected him as I sat up straight giggling at Chifuyu.

"Hm? Oh yeah."

(And then Chifuyu and Takemichi starts talking about Kisaki)

...

Everything went quiet when suddenly Takemichi jolted up from his spot surprising me and Chifuyu. "Takemichi what are you—"

"UOAHHHHHH" He screamed and ran towards the river jumping into it making a loud splash.

"What the fuck?! Takemichi!?" I called out his name but no response. There was a short moment of silence. Chifuyu was about to jump in to save him when he popped out under the water screaming and blurting out things taking it all out of his chest.

A few days later

It was 12 AM at night when I received a call from no other than Mikey. Answering the call, I told Mikey that i'll go watch the meeting before he could even say anything. Wearing a jacket and walking out of my apartment, I wonder what the meeting is gonna be about tonight...

I arrived at the shrine and noticed that the toman members are here too. I walked up the stairs beside Chifuyu after I spotted him in the crowd. Once we got up there, I just stayed close to Chifuyu and not Mikey this time. Glancing at every one of us, he gave out a warm smile before talking.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!! We have made a lot of sacrifices, but after defeating Tenjiku, Toman is now Japan's biggest top gang! Right now we have created a great era that will be handed down to generations to come! That's why... I want to end it all while we're at the top.."

I looked at Mikey in confusion at the last sentence he said.

"AS OF TODAY, THE TOKYO MANJI GANG IS DISBANDED!"

"Huh?! Mikey what!?" I looked around and saw that everyone had this shocked expression plastered on their face. Even though i'm not even apart of Toman i'm still as shocked as they are.

Mikey then called out each captain from every division to come forward. He thanked each person with a gentle smile. The toman members started to tear up as they chanted 'Toman' with their fist in the air.

Once everyone left the shrine, there was only me and Mikey. He was sitting on the stairs just admiring the stars in the dark sky. I went over to him, sitting down as I gazed to the sky too. "So is this really the end up Toman?"

"Yeah.." He mumbled as a small smile crept on his face.

"You sure' you did the right thing?"

"Yeah, I thought a lot about it.."

"Mm.."

"Anyways we should get you home, sorry the meeting took longer than usual" He apologize as he stood up walking down the stairs, signaling for me to follow him. We hopped on his bike and he drove us off to my apartment. I thanked him and got off his bike, entering the apartment.

———————
Just a quick chapter ALSO IM ALMOST AT THE CHAPTER WHERE I WRITE ABT KAZU AAAA