029

Third Person's POV

"(name), wake up" Kazutora said as he flicked her forehead causing her to wake up from her nap. She whined in pain as she placed her hands on her forehead pouting at Kazutora. "We're here" He turned his gaze outside the window signaling for (name) to get out of the car. She stumbled out of the vehicle, almost tripping over a tiny rock but Kazutora was able to get a hold on you just in time before she hit the ground. "I'm really tired.." She mumbled out as she rubbed her eye. A sigh left Kazutora's lips as he let her go telling her to stand still.
He went in front of her and squatted down waiting for her to climb on. "Get on" (name) wasted no time and dropped her body onto his back leaning her head on his shoulder with her arms swinging at the front.

"There you two are! Chifuyu is already inside the shop waiting, hurry!" Draken said walking out of the bike shop with a small piece of cloth cleaning his hands. He slightly tilt his head to the side and noticed (name)'s sleepy body. "Is something wrong with her?"

"No, she's just tired that's all" Kazutora assures Draken and walks into the shop.

Once he got inside, he immediately spots Chifuyu sitting on a couch big enough to fit 3 people with a mini glass coffee-table in front of him. He made his way to Chifuyu but then heard a voice behind him making him turn his head around. "Well if she's tired we can just talk another time—" "No i'm awake." (name) said as she hopped off Kazutora's back and sat down in the middle of the couch beside Chifuyu, Kazutora coming alongside with her. "Well then let's begin."

Draken took out a small chair and placed it on the other side of the glass coffee-table and began talking.

"You guys know how Takemichi can time leap right?"

"Mhm.. Yeah, I've already told everything about Takemichi to Kazutora so he knows what you're talking about"

"And when was the last time you saw 'THAT' Takemichi?"

"Well I think it was years ago, we were just riding my bike"

"Mmh..."

"Soo? You told us to come here to talk about Takemichi?"

"Well... We know that Takemichi will come to this future anytime soon.."

"..."

"If he ever asks anything about Mikey, I want you guys to lie to him."

"What?! Why!? Takemichi is also one of Mikey's friends, why should we hide him from Takemichi!??"

"We can't let him know about what Mikey's been doing.. Takemichi will be completely clueless about the entire thing if we just lie to him. If he finds out about 'this' Mikey then he'll go and try to save him. Mikey isn't the same person he used to be.. He's more dangerous than when he was younger."

"Tsk. Well then what do you want us to lie to him about once he asks about Mikey?"

"Just tell him that Mikey is managing a restaurant overseas."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah.."

"If Takemichi somehow finds out that Mikey's the leader of a criminal organization and comes asking you about it, then it isn't my fault. Our conversation ends here, bye Draken."

(name) stormed out of the bike shop with Kazutora and Chifuyu following alongside with her.

...

"Ahh! Home!" (name) plopped her body onto the floor making a loud thud inside the living room. Kazutora sat down on the couch nearby just staring at her roll on the floor like a little kid. After maybe 3 minutes she stopped moving and took a deep breath. "Hey Kazu..." She called out for him in a low voice as she sat up facing his direction. He hummed as a response signaling for her to continue. "We haven't been hanging out much ever since you got out of juvie.." "Well then let's go hang out right now" He said as he stood up from his seat and went to the front door. (name) was already expecting him to say that so without hesitation she got out of her spot and followed Kazutora back outside.