5. Why I can't forget him?

Chapter 5. Why I can't forget him?

Bondita's Pov.

When I wake up, It was 7 in the morning. I went to the bathroom to do my business and get ready for school.

When I came out from the bathroom, I see from my window  that , Anirudh's room is clearly visible from here. Then I see someone , ANIRUDH in half naked , I mean to say , He is only wearing a towel and his body , I can see clearly . He had a good body.

I find myself staring at him, Before he can see me , I shook my head and went downstairs .

I said bye to my Mom , she kissed my forehead and we exchage Byes , Then I walked outside .

"Miss Whatever!" I heard someone shouted and I know who it was , so I ignored it .

But someone grab my waist and also I know who it was , YES It was none other that ,The Great Anirudh.

" I am going on calling your name , why you didn't respond? " He asked looking angry. But I didn't care.

"You know ,you didn't called my name , My name is not Miss Whatever" I yelled

"Whatever!! Listen , I don't want to waste my time , So I am comming to the point, I am sorry for yesterday,  night. I don't know what came into me , I just want to see--''

" Are you serious!! You are sorry for yesterday , only sorry , YOU DON'T KNOW , HOW I SLEEP YESTERDAY , IF YOU CAME HERE FOR FORGIVENESS , SO SORRY I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO ME" I  shouted at him. He is shocked by my sudden change in behavior

" Its not a big issue, as you are making it"

"IT IS" he rolled his eyes. And I continue.

"It is Mr ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY, you know I thought that I will die , You know I thought I can't see my mom anymore" he come near me and wipe my tear. I don't even realise that when tears started falling from my eyes.

"Don't touch me!!" I shouted.

"I am sorry" I ignored him and walked away from him.

"Bondita, Listen" he is following me and shouting my name continuously . But I am ignoring him.

But he run and now he grabbed my waist. He is looking really angry now.

"Fine , If you don't want to forgive me than don't , I am also not dying for your forgiveness." He shouted and now tears are continuously falling from my eyes. And he continue.

"And listen from today onwards , You are on your way and I am on mine , And don't worry , I will not disturbed you from today , So forget that we meet , you are an unknown person for me from today" He free me and left.

I don't know why his word are killing me inside, I also want it , Don't I?.

I ignored my inner voice and trying to forget him , but I can't , His words are not leaving my ears.

-~-

Finally I reached School and I ignored everyone and directly walked towards my locker.

Mia will not come school today, As she messages me that , today she will go shopping with her mother.

I am keeping my things . But someone calls me.

" Hey! Did you know , Where is the cafeteria? " A boy , same age as mine asked me.

"Walked straight then turns left, You will get it" I answered politely.

"Thank you" He thanked me and walked away.

-~-

When I reached my classroom,  I saw the seats are full , but two seats are left .

I saw Anirudh is not even staring me like before , He is talking to the boy from yesterday morning.

One is beside Anirudh , and one is beside one boy .

And Ofcourse , I am not going to seat with that jerk.

So I take a seat with the boy , And I remembered him, He is the one asking me for help .

"Hey! Nice to meet you again" he said .

I fake smiled , not in a mood to make a conversation now , I can't forget the morning incident , His words are repeating in my ears like hell.

" I think something is bothering you?" He asked .

" Naah, thanks for asking" I said.

But I can take my eyes from Anirudh , he was now talking with one girl , playing with her hair .

I don't know , something I feel like, Ahhh ! I don't know.

I can't stare at him like that, But I can't help. I felt like crying.

"Hey! Where are you" the boy asked.

"I--I" I can't form a word. but I forced a smile. And I can't help anymore , So I make an accuse .

" I have to use the bathroom" I tell him , and he looked at me blankly but I ignored him.

My eyes meet with Anirudh, I saw him as he is sitting so close to the girl , so I rolled my eyes . And asked permission from the professor , And thank God he agreed.

I ran towards the bathroom and locked myself in the bathroom .

I cried , I am going on crying, I don't know why it hurts so much , I am not hurt because he was flirting with a girl , but I am hurt because of his words he said to me in morning.

I heard the bell rang , I wash my face and went to the classroom to collect my things that I left there.

I walked toward the classroom, and saw the room is empty but one boy is here.

" What takes you so late" He asked me . And wait, Its none of his business .

"Nothing" I said .

" Ok fine. BDW my name is Aditya, What yours?" he asked me.

"Bondita" I answered.

"Nice to meet you"

"Same here" He is good not like that Anirudh.

I feel someone is staring at me , But saw no one . Only Aditya is here.

"Actually, I don't have any friends here. Will you be my friend , If you don't mind" He asked me nervously.

"Sure why not" I accepted because , He waited here for me . And I think he is good, Polite.

-~-

We walked towards the cafeteria , But what I saw there breaks my heart.

I saw him , the same girl is sitting in his lap . I don't know why it is bothering me so much.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Aditya aked me .

"Yes" I ignored the feeling and walked towards the line.

"See!! Miss Whatever came with her new Boyfriend" Okay!! This is enough for me Now, His words from morning is killing me inside and now this.

-

Heyaa guys!!

New update .

Sorry for late update .🥺
And yes my exams are over, but school reopened , So from now on updates will be late and Sorry for that.

Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.🥺
Bdw If you like it.

Vote
         Comment.

Share.

Thank you💕💞