20.His father

Chapter 20 His father.

Bondita's pov

It's been 1 week since I talked to Anirudh. He was ignoring me for 1 week. Was he really ignoring me? Ahh! I will go crazy if I didn't stop to think about him. So I decided to go to his house and take a full class of him.

I walked towards his house when I reached his house, I knock on the door but didn't get any response. After a few seconds, a man in his 40s opened the door. His eyes colour was the same as Anirudh so I assume he is Anirudh's father. Doesn't he have any manners? Can't he see me in front of his eyes? I was standing here for five minutes and he decided to stare at me for the whole day.
I decided to wake him up from his daydream.

"Hello Uncle, Are you alive?" I asked him, he looked confused but I ignored him and continued, "can't you see a young girl is standing at your door for five minutes and you didn't decide to let her in?" He looked stunned by my words but I ignored him and went inside the house. "Hey girl!" He shouted" uff my ears.
"Get out of my house!" He again shouted what was his problem with me. "Actually I know this is my house but I am here to meet Anirudh in his house so this is Anirudh's house for me and I am not going out"

"Listen girl, he is not here. You can come later, for now, please go" by his word I can say, he was lying.

"Nice try uncle, but I know he is in his room, I can feel it," I said to him.
"Feel him, he is not a feeling, he is human!" He shouted, I rolled my eyes. I was here to meet Anirudh but his father had taken a vow that he will not allow me to meet him. God, please help me.

God hears my prayers. Anirudh is here standing in front of my eyes.

"What was happening here?"
"Anirudh" I whisper, it feels like ages, I last saw him. His next word wants me to go back to my house.

"Why are you here?" He stated rudely.

Rude.

---------------------xxx------------------

Hey guyzz!!!

Here I am as I promised.

How is the chapter, tell me in the comments.

Thank you <3