11. Unexpected Proposal

Chapter 11. Unexpected Proposal

Bondita's pov.

Today is prom night and I don't want to go. But this Stubborn Mia. She forced me to go there. But I have a feeling that something will be not good. But I ignore this feeling.

My phone beeps. I got a notification from Mia.

Mia: Bondu!! Are you excited :-)

Me: Excited, For what?

Mia: Forget it. I am coming to your house at 5 pm, to get you a dress.

Me: No need. I have many dresses:)

Mia: I know your dressing style, babe. It's boring. I am coming. It's final. Then we will go together.

Together. Ok fine, But I think I forgot something.

Me: ok fine<3.

Mia: ok then see you at 5. Bye, I have to go now.

Me: Bye.

Why do I feel like I am forgetting something or someone?

Again my phone lights up telling me I have received a notification.

I thought that Mia had forgotten to tell me something. But no.

Anirudh messaged me.

But why?

Anirudh: Be ready at 7 pm. I will not wait for you if you are late for 1 min also.

What he is talking about? Why he will wait for me?

Me: But why You will wait for me .?

After 1 min he replied.

Anirudh: Seriously !! You forgot about it. You forget we are going to prom together.

Oh.

Me: Go Find another date. I am not coming with you.

Anirudh: Listen Bondita, I am just going to give to a lift. Nothing more than that.

Oh.

Me: Oh. Thanks but I and Mia are going together. I don't need your sympathy.

Anirudh: Listen you are coming with me. It's final. Now no more arguing.

Me: But.

Anirudh: No more but. Your mother told me to take you to the prom. Don't think that I am dying to take you there.

Oh. Ok enough.

Me Ok. Fine. Now I have works to do. Bye.

I feel a tear slip from my eyes. Till morning he was my Anirudh. He was my best friend. But now he again became the old Anirudh.

Why?

-~-

Time passed soon now it was 4:55 pm. Mia will come soon.
I have to tell her that I can't go with her.

Suddenly I hear a knock. I open the door and it's Mia.

" Hey, Bondu!! " She hugs me.

"Hi" I hug her back.

We come inside the house and we walk to my room.

I have to tell her.

"Mia Liste--"

" Shut up !!! Let's get you ready. After that, I also have to get ready. There is no time. " She cut me off.

Oh, God !! This girl. She didn't give me chance to say anything. And started to do some makeover with my face.