07 : TEARS

"I FORGOT IT!"

"I FORGOT IT!"

You groaned as you took a look at your bag again almost throwing it on the ground when you can't see your umbrella. You always carry it but unluckily when the time when you actually need it, you forgot it at your room.

You sighed and eyed the clouds as the rain drops fall down and making contact to the ground. Stomping your foot to the ground you cursed the rain for dropping today.

"Whining wont do anything." A familiar voice behind you said.

"But Eijiro! I'm so unlucky today! Earlier I got a low score on our test, I lost to Bakugo once again, I tripped in front of Midoriya and Todoroki and it's raining and I don't have an umbrella!" Eijiro almost hugged you because of all the problems you had for today.

He wished he helped you study but he thought you'd focus on your own, he'll help you next time. He wants you to enjoy your fight with Bakugo and improve because that's what you wanted. He couldn't do something about that since it was an accident.

"Don't worry, I have an umbrella." He said with a smile making you look at him with hope.

You clasped your hands together as you watched Eijiro pull out his umbrella.

"You're a lifesaver Kirishima!" You smiled.

You eyed Eijiro and your smile slowly vanished as he smiled at you back but it's full of nervousness.

"A-About that..."

"You forgot didn't you?"

He nodded.

He waited for you to get angry and whine but you didn't instead you have a smirk on your face which made him shiver a little.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

You just grinned at him and removed your shoes. "I don't know." You teased.

"Don't tell me you—"

"Then I won't tell you." You cut him off and immediately ran despite of the rain.

You heard Eijiro call for you but you didn't mind him, you just played around the place and let the rain get you wet. You saw he ruffled his hair in frustration probably thinking if he'll follow you or go find an umbrella. In the end he took of his blazer and ran towards you and placed it on top of your head.

"What's this for? I'm already wet." You said and he frowned.

"I can see that. Just keep it okay?!" He snarled and pulled you in a rush wanting to get to the dorms right away.

"Calm down! We're not in a rush, let's enjoy this, please?" You have him your famous puppy eyes and you saw him struggle.

"You'll get sick."

"I won't!"

He let you. He let go of your hand and just let you play around like a kid, to be honest he finds it to embarrassing to play in the rain especially inside the school premises but now as long as his with you, he doesn't mind it.

He laughed when he saw you trip due to the slippery floor. You got your uniform dirty but you didn't mind it.

The two of you ran around while trying to catch each other, cliche but it was fun.

Eijiro noticed you were laughing too much and that joyed him. You're always happy but today it feels special, he felt your joy.

You giggled. As the rain fell on your face you felt a tear run down your eye. You stopped laughing and touched your cheek, eyes widening.

Eijiro saw the sudden change and immediately held your hand that is placed on your cheek.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?!" He asked in panic.

You weren't hurt, but you're crying. He didn't notice that due to the rain but you did.

Is it perhaps, tears of joy?

While laughing earlier you couldn't stop your self from thinking that maybe this would be your last laugh. Would something sad happen tomorrow?

"Kirishima." You called.

"Don't worry, I'm here. Let's go home?" He said softly.

"Let's go back to the dorms."

He snickered. "Way to ruin the moment."

7. play in the rain. ( I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BUT I WENT WITH THE FLOW ) - CHECK

lololol I can't with this, why do I find my writing cringe!?!!