09 : HATE

"SOMETHING IS WRONG

"SOMETHING IS WRONG."

Eijiro might be overreacting but as soon as Kaminari asked him about it he's pretty sure that his guess is correct. It's been a week since you got sick and Hanta had been taking care of you, because of that he got way more closer than Eijiro has ever been.

Something must have happened between them right? Hanta likes her? Those questions circulated in his mind for the past few weeks.

And you purposely avoiding him didn't help at all, Hanta has stayed with you and helped you avoid Eijiro. That means that they have been away of the Bakusquad and stayed together most of the time.

Eijiro shrugged. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?! Fucking scotch tape and annoying ass (L/N) are being so fucking extra annoying right now." Katsuki growled.

The three of them are eyeing the two of you who are just in sight as you practice, awfully being clingy and flirty with each other making the three confused since they thought that Eijiro and you had mutual feelings for each other.

"Aren't you and (L/N) dating? The two of you are so sweet every time we see you! What happened?" Mina asked.

Eijiro didn't know how to answer. He doesn't know what the problem himself either.

He kept quiet and didn't answer, just in time after a week of avoiding the two of you surprisingly approached the group and that's not all, the two of you are holding hands with goofy smiles on your faces making Eijiro sweat buckets.

"Hi guys!" Hanta greeted.

"Bro! What's up? You've been avoiding us." Kaminari said as he walked over Hanta and threw his arms around the latter's shoulder

Hanta laughed and pulled you closer. "About that, I just needed time with (L/N)"

Time? With you? Why does he need time? Are you two in a relationship? Why didn't she tell me—wait, why am I so worried? It's not like I like (L/N) or something. Eijiro scoffed in his mind finding it weird that he's feeling something inside.

"Time about what you shithead?!" Bakugo asked with the common angry tone he has.

This time it's your time to giggle. "Me and Hanta are dating." You announced making their mouth gape open.

"What?!"

Kaminari literally jumped on Hanta making the other let go of you. Mina and Kaminari tackled the black haired male as they threw him questions that no one could keep up with.

Eijiro is beyond shock due to the announcement. He clutched on his chest. He should be happy for his friends, but he just couldn't. He didn't know why though.

Someone nudged his side.

"Shitty hair, you like her." Katsuki asked— no. It wasn't a question. It's more like Katsuki said what's going on his mind.

Eijiro shook his head. "I-I don't."

The light haired male rolled his eyes because of the stupidity of his friend. "You do you fucker." He hissed.

Eijiro just stared at him. Then he looked at you to see you looking at Hanta with a smile. His heart broke.

I do like her.

Walking towards you he held on your hand making you flinch in surprise but that didn't stop him.

"(L/N), please tell me this is a prank." Eijiro said in a low voice. You can see the desperation yet doubt on his eyes.

"Ki—"

"I like you."

By that you gasped. The sudden noisy place suddenly fell quiet as they stared at Eijiro who suddenly confessed to you in a public place, take not in front of your boyrfriend, Hanta Sero.

"Wait, another what?!"

yes, i know. cringe.