01 ➣ who?

s.ninaww

ninaww

❤️ liked by ashymooon, gigiporter and 128 others

s.ninaww: first game soon! so pumped :-)

                                                              comments:

gigiporter: GFFFF

ashymooon: NO MINE

ejfootballguy: u look so great nins. so excited for 1st game!

s.ninaww: thank u bsf

↳  ↳ ejfootballguy: ❤️

Nina had a cheeky grin spread across her face while reading the comments, a small chuckle escaping her lips while she read through Ashlyn and Gina's conversation. She stood in the basketball court where she had her photos taken by Big Red, who had left a few minutes ago. 

Nina sat down on the hard ground, lowering her arms so she could lean against the ground. Laying her head back, along with her body, she glanced up at the sky, enjoying the pretty shade of blue it was, matching the puffy clouds that blew across the sky slowly. She sat up after a minute or so, her gaze leaving the sky and landing on her phone. She pressed on the Spotify icon and put her Taylor Swift and Conan Gray playlist on and moved back to her previous position. 

The girl hummed along to Heather, her eyes closing and her hands folded over her torso. She was relaxed, peaceful, and happy. For now, her worries were gone. The drama surrounding her was gone, everything. Just for now, she had her peace. 

That was until she heard the slam of a basketball, causing her to jump. "My gosh!" She yelled, sitting straight up to search for the culprit. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you." A boy said, and she turned her head to see him. He had a navy blue crewneck on and light washed jeans. His hair consisted of tangled curls and one singular curl that hung onto the boy's forehead. Nina shook her head out of her trance and stood up. 

"Yeah, you better be sorry. Who even are you?" Nina questioned, squinting her eyes at the boy. He widened his eyes, not expecting her to have such a harsh attitude. "Uh, I'm Richard Bowen, a um, transfer, but you can call me Ricky." Ricky stumbled over his words, not looking Nina directly in the eyes as he feared he might turn to stone. 

Nina cocked her head to the side. "Who?"

"Uh, Richard Bowen..." Ricky answered, unsure of why she asked who he was, since he literally just introduced himself. 

Nina nodded skeptically. "Well, I'm Nina Salazar, head cheerleader, and you better not get on my bad side, Richard." She spoke, walking away from the dumbfounded boy. 

Ricky stood there, his eyes widened. He was shocked at how harsh the petite brunette had been, she definitely did not have a look that matched her personality. 

1st chappp, sorry it's so uneventful and boring lol, i promise it'll get better.