02 ➣ banana phone

alessialuvsurmom:

❤️ liked by s.ninaww, bowenrickay and 203 others

alessialuvsurmom: lol who's she???

                                                              comments:

s.ninaww: hmmm.. idk maybe ask her something

alessialuvsurmom: like what?

↳  ↳ s.ninaww: like y u love her mom 

↳  ↳  ↳ alessialuvsurmom: boi 

kourtandmakeup: HELP U AND NINA'S THREAD I'M ON THE VERGE OF TEARS

yesitsmyrealname: omg guys she's an emo

Ricky sat on his bed, scrolling through instagram when his childhood friend, Alessia Arthur, popped up on his feed. He furrowed his eyebrows, seeing the girl from earlier with her. What was her name? Mina? Nina? Yeah, Nina. 

Curiously, he tapped on Nina's profile and scrolled through her instagram. Okay, maybe he was stalking, but he would never admit it. 

She was very pretty, but it seemed she had a boyfriend, EJ Caswell. He commented on every single one of her posts, so Ricky just assumed. He continued scrolling, seeing if there were any pictures of her and her boyfriend, which he failed to find. Strange. 

Ricky scrolled back up, meaning to press out of the app when he accidentally pressed the follow button. He was sure his heart stopped while he watched the blue follow button turn into a white following one. He ran his hand through his hair and threw his phone across the room, where it landed in some corner. He simply stared at it, as if he was waiting for Nina herself to immerge from the phone and kill him.

Obviously, she didn't. She only glanced down at her phone, looking at the notification. She furrowed her brows, confused, and followed him back carelessly, a completely different reaction to the curly headed boy, who was still staring at his phone until it made the "ding" noise. 

Nina was with Kourtney and Big Red at the beach having a late night picnic. 

"Wait, Nina, you should use the banana as a phone it'd be a cool photo." Big Red suggested, followed with a nod of agreement from Kourtney. Nina just shrugged, "Okay, sounds cool." 

kourtandmakeup:

❤️ liked by yesitsmyrealname, ejfootballguy and 495 others

kourtandmakeup: uh?? who's she talking to??

                                                                    comments:

ejfootballguy: there's literally no bad pic of her??

kourtandmakeup: RIGHT LIKE HUH??

s.ninaww: do u see the pic i see....

gigiporter: guys guess what this is my gf!!! gini rights

s.ninaww: gini???

↳  ↳ gigiporter: well if i made it "gina" i would seem self centered dingus 

↳  ↳  ↳ s.ninaww: oh ya lol ur funny (not rly)

yesitsmyrealname: when ur the photo guy and no1 gives creds

s.ninaww: bc u don't take the time to type out no one

↳  ↳ yesitsmyrealname: ok bc

s.ninaww: bro i look like i just ran 7 marathons 

gigiporter: leg day!

Nina looked at Red, "Red! I look horrible in that." Kourt looked at her, "Neens, no you don't." Nina turned to Kourtney with a sigh. "Whatever. We should go, it's getting late. Plus I think my neighbors moved in today, I wanna meet them." Kourtney and Big Red nodded and helped the girl pack everything up. 

Finally back home, Nina joined her mom in the kitchen. "Did they move in yet?" She questioned, looking at the back of her mom's head. "Yeah, want to go meet them?"

"Uh, sure." Nina replied hesitantly. It was late and she didn't want to disturb them, but whatever her mom wanted, I guess.

"Okay, just let me do the talking." Nina nodded and walked out of the house and outside, again. She followed her mom to their new neighbor's house and Carol knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a short man who had a warm smile on his face. "Hey, we're your new neighbors. I'm Carol and this is Nina, my daughter." She gestured to the tall girl next to her, who only waved and spoke a small "hello." 

"Ah, it's nice to meet you. I'm Mike, and my son is in his room right now, would you like to come in while I go get him?" 

"Sure, thank you." Carol replied, stepping into the large house, followed by Nina and eventually Mike after he closed the door behind them. Nina looked around, not seeing many family pictures on the wall, which confused her. 

"I'll be right back." Mike left the two to look around the house while he went for his son. 

His son, Ricky, was in his room while listening to music, unaware of the people in his house. His dad knocked on the door and walked in. "Hey kiddo, come down, our neighbors are here!" He beamed, looking at Ricky, who took his earbuds out and rolled off his bed. "Okay."

He followed his father down the steps, stuffing his phone in the pocket of his jeans. When he looked up he locked eyes with a brunette girl, who he had met earlier. Her eyes widened in sync with his.

"Richard?!"

"Nina?!"

giving very much you belong with me mv ??