𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. LOVE AGAIN.

❪ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗘 & 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❫

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━love again

love again. ╱ season one, episode five.
❛ 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇.
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗐𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆, 𝗂'𝗆
𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎, ❜

THE BLISTERING SUN stood bright as Kennedy trudged out of her BMW, she felt low, defeated by all the events that transpired today. Blame hung over her like a shadow, with every second it was looming closer and closer. She didn't want anyone to see her today, she just wanted to crawl into a dark cave and never come out. Kennedy could barely make eye contact with the pogues once JJ got shoved into the back of the truck.

The moments after the truck drove out of view, she stood there riddled with guilt, not wanting to look anyone in the eye. No matter how many people told her it wasn't her fault, it was. Her stupid idea was what got JJ in trouble, he was paying for her moment of stupidity. She should've never got involved, she should've never given them the thought of the boat. Now here she was, in the middle of turmoil, she caused, damaging yet another person's life.

Kennedy had no idea how she was supposed to go through tonight with a smile on her face, acting as if nothing is wrong. Her ruby red dress was taunting her, it laid delicately in the back of her car along with the rest of her things for tonight and the next few days. After the news of the breakup dawns on her mother, she most definitely will need to go into hiding.

She dreaded tonight in many ways, she knew she was going to face all the things that she's been avoiding for a day and a half. Kennedy wished she could just forget tonight and focus on more pressing matters. If she ditched tonight, she knew her mother would go on a rampage, going to any length to track her down. This was the party of the summer, her mother would crucify her if she even thought of missing it. Outfits and hairstyles were months in the making, and she was already ditching the hair and makeup appointment, so she couldn't skip this.

Kennedy felt anxious pressing decline on yet another one of her mother's incessant calls. Ever since the hair appointment passed, her mother had been nonstop calling her, insisting that she come home immediately. But Kennedy ignore the voicemails and just sent her mother a text saying that she would see her later tonight.

Kie was gracious enough to let the girl get ready at her house with her, knowing that the small blonde would rather be getting ready in a safe and calming environment, than in a tension-filled one with Cynthia Thornton.