#8 Sweet home

"What's with the big fake smile?"

Anna: "Excuse me! Fake?!"

"Of course." he says, crossing arms over his chest, standing like a 'fight me' manner.

Anna defeats. She knows that she can't fool him.

Anna: "So you heard everything huh?"

"Aren't you gonna tell him?" he asks back, ignoring her question.

"What's the use? He already likes someone else. And you and I both know that he doesn't see me in that way. I don't want to make it awkward between us."

"You know you should not live with any regrets."

"I guess I have to."

He just stares at her, saying nothing.

Anna: "Hey, don't look at me like that! I don't need sympathy nor pity!"

he says nothing.

Anna pats his shoulder, "Gwenchana Gwenchana~"

Who is confronting who?

"Stop with these k-drama pick-up lines!"

Anna: "This is not pick-up line! It's Iconic lines!'

"Yeah yeah, whatever!"

"See? That's why you don't have a girlfriend! huh! Look who is worrying about me! I am still young and pretty. And I can manage to get a Boyfriend. Look at you! Going to be 30 still don't have a girlfriend! Never had! Never even had a crush!" Anna scoffs.

"I still have my handsome face okay? And besides- "he punches Anna's head, "Is this how you should treat your Oppa?!"

"Yes. HAHA!" with that she runs away before he can catch her.

He sighs. She should not be hurting like this. Her force smiling is painful to watch.

Anna runs through the corridor until she bumps into someone's shoulder.

"Ouch!" both of them shout and immediately 'that' someone wraps his hand around her neck.

Anna didn't need to see who is it anymore. She already knows.

Anna: "Jungkook! Stop it! Agh!" she says as she tries to loosen his hand by slapping it continuously.

Jungkook: "Watch where you are going, will you?!"

Anna kicks his ankle, making him loosen his grip around her neck. Anna frees herself.

Anna: "how dare you choke a woman huh?!"

"You are a woman?!" Jungkooks gasps and acts like nothing's more absurd than this.

Anna blinks in confusion, "I mean yeah I am not a woman yet but I am a girl!"

"You are a girl?!"

"You shut up!" realizing what Jungkook meant, she starts hitting him.

"Who is fighting by the corridor again?!"

"Hobi oppaaaaa!" Anna cries, "Jungkook choked me again!! That coconut head is a complete gorilla."

Hoseok: "Jungkook?" he glares at him, "Is that true?"

Jungkook: "She bumped me first!"

Anna: "That wasn't intentional I swear!"

Jungkook: "She punched me and hit me!"

Anna: "Hobi Oppa do you know who messed up your closet? It was Jungkook. He was hiding in there so that Jin Oppa couldn't catch him."