#32 Tannie

Jimin is sitting in his room, sipping wine. He has been sitting around like this from last night.

There must be a way. There has to be a way to find her. Why did you have to leave like this y/n? What did I ever do to you? Was I that bad? Wasn't I even worth of knowing where you are? Do you like Taehyung that much? That our friendship meant nothing to you? Yeah, he is a good person. Better than me. Not a coward at least. Yeah. But...but I love you Y/n. Don't you know that? Don't you atnleast think me as your friend? There must be a way to find you. I need to find you.

Suddenly his eyes goes to the pills. The pills he has taken away from y/n to prevent her from taking too much.

Mr. Parkinson.

Jimin gets up. Right! Y/n doesn't have her prescription with her. She can't buy those medications without prescription. But she will need them, especiallly in this moment. I need to go there. I hope I am not late. Y/n how are you doing? I just want to know this. Please. Please.

Jimin freshens up. Gets ready and goes Mr. Parkinnson's chamber.

.............

Taehyung: "Do you think you need mrdications?"

Y/n: "For what?"

"Um..you know for times like yesterday. Does it happen every once in a while? Ibmean do you have any consultant? Or do you take any medications? Prescribed medications?"

"I do. But I don't have my prescription with me. I can't get them without prescription. Should we go to my consultant?"

"I think we should. After all he knows your medical condition the best."

They get into the car. Taehyung was going to start the car but he stops.

Taehyung: "your family knows your consultant right?"

Y/n: "you are right. We should not go then."

"Yeah, they will assume that you will visit your doctor. I think we should go home. And discuss it with hyung."

Y/n shrugs, "no problem."

Taehyung starts the car and drives home.

Getting back home, Taehyung shouts, "Hyung! We are back!"

Hoseok comes to Taehyung, "I see you utilized your time." he says and winks.

Taehyung blushes, Y/n just sighs.

The way they tease Taehyung about her as if she is not even here.

Taehyung goes to Anna, "here! Ramen."

Anna becomes happy, "Thank you!"

She opens it and sees the red broth. She looks at Taehyung, "obviously, it's your leftover."

Taehyung: "Hey! It's not even a leftover! I barely touched it."

"How can you?! You can't eat spicy!" she laughs.

Taehyung scoffs, " you can't even handle spice."

"I can handle better than you." she starts devouring the ramen.

"Whatever." he rolls his eyes and leaves.

Y/n comes to Taehyung, "where is Yeontan?"

"Oh, he's in my room. Come to my room."

Y/n excitedly follows, making Taehyung chuckle.

Tahyung: "Tannie! Come out! We have a guest!"

Yeontan comes out running with his little paws from under the bed.