#31 An old Friend

Kris enters in his usual outfit. Black suit, black tie, white shirt and a sunglass which is now placed in his suit's pocket.

Jin: "You- always wear the same outfit. You are not even a lawyer, what's with this outfit. Try pink sometimes you know."

Kris: "I am not here to joke around you know. And you know pretty well why am I here."

Jin: "I am afraid I don't Kris..."

Kris: "You just told me you were expecting me." he arches an eyebrow.

Jin looks at him, "oops! Forgot." he smiles.

Kris: "you are still annoying."

Jin: "and you still wear the same outfit even though you failed law."

Kris: "I didn't try anymore."

With that he enters the house and starts roaming around.

His team follows him.

Jin sighs, "you are still a coward."

Kris immediately grabs Jin's collar, "mind your mouth."

"You always come in a team. Why's that? I only cooked for you Kris, my old friend."

Kris: "I. Was. Never. Your. Friend." he says through gritted teeth."

"Sit in the living. It's rude to roam around in someone's house."

Kris ignores him and goes to the kitchen.

8 plates. 8 glasses.
Two pillows in every bed.
You ain't fooling me Jin.

Kris: "where is she?"

"Oh Anna? The girl you tried to take away? She has gone to bring me some groceries."

"I don't see...Taehyung his name...here either."

"Oh Please Kris, can you even face him? I sent him away so that you dont feel low."

Kris angrily sighs, "where is y/n?"

"Why don't we sit in the living Kris?"

Jin smiles which only ignites rage in Kris.

Kris sits. Everyone sits too. Jin goes to the kitchen amd relaxly sets the table for Kris, annoying him more.

Kris: "Jin."

Jin: "coming!"

He finalky sits, "Dig in. And say."

"Where is Y/n? Hand over her. I have no other business with you guys."

Jin smiles, "Dig in Kris. You won't have apeptite later."

Kris: "Where is Y/n?"

"Where are the things?" Jin questions back.

Kris looks at him frowning. Jin's face completely changes. His eyes became sharp, observing Kris. The smile disappeared, replacing with a smirk.

Kris gets a flashback of Jin when he fought his case.

That's the face when Jin stops fooling around and decides to come to the point aka he knows what he is doing very well.

I has always been Jin's strategy. Lure the enemy into thinking he is a joke and then defeat him. No matter what this always works.

Kris: "What?"

"20th March. Mr. Kim had a shipment from you. The amount cost like 20 million, but in the factor only 10 million worth product has reached. Where has the rest gone?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Talking about a filthy businessman. It's only recent. You've been doing this for like 5 years."