#14 Making a broken promise

Jimin pushes Kris away strongly and grabs his collar, "What the hell are you going to take away from me now?!"

Kris stares at him for some time then chuckles, "Oh, how I love to piss you off. The sweet angel-like Jimin always loses his cool in front of me, I feel proud!"

Jimin leaves his collar, pushing him.

Mr. Wang laughs, "Seems like they didn't forget their childhood memories yet. Move on, young men."

Jimin: "It's not childhood! It was just two years ago!"

with that, he storms off and goes to his room.

Mr. Wang: "I wonder how the children of two friends become enemy?" he states.

Mr. Park stands up, unable to take their bullshit anymore, "You can go now, Mr. Wang. We enjoyed your company."

Mr. Wang: "Why so rush? I didn't even finish the work I came for. Son! Give him the invitation."

Mr. Park: "What's this?"

"My son's engagement."

"You can leave now. I will try to attend." Mr. Park gives a half-hearted smile.

They leave.

Mr. Park opens the invitation card and starts reading. As he was reading he frowns.

Mr. Park: "JIMIN!! Come down here."

Jimin comes down, "What?"

"Y/n is getting engaged? Why didn't you tell me? And I don't get it-"

"WITH WHO?!"

Mr. Park flinches, "Kris wang."

Jimin stumbles on his feet. He doesn't know how to react. Since when has all this happened? And Y/n even agreed with it? Why?! He feels everything around him collapsing. he never felt this betrayed in his life, not even when his father used him. He couldn't stand anymore. He falls to the floor.

How can Y/n hide this freaking news from me? All the time I said that I will be her escape, I will protect her, I will always be by her side. Did she think that all was a joke? after all this time, why isn't she letting me in? Why she can't just accept me? Was I that useless? Did I always hold this little importance to her?

He is now feeling like the dewdrop which was landed on a leaf for some time but the dewdrop thought it can stay here forever. But no, it can't. And now it's slipping and falling into the bigger water source........where it will lose itself. Jimin tears up.

 Jimin tears up

Mr. Park: "Son! Son! What happened to you?! Son!?"

His shaking brings Jimin back to the world.

"What happened to you son?!"

Jimin stares at nothing, "I-I'm coming." with that Jimin runs away from his mansion.

"Y/N! Y/N!! Jimin shouts as he enters her house.