Ichabod Crane's Assistant

"Mr Crane? Do you think going to Sleepy Hollow is a good idea?" You asked, packing some of his things up. You've been Mr.Crane's assistant for a year now and you gotta say you love the guy... He's good at what he does.

"Y/n I told you to call me Ichabod Mr. Crane is just to formal." He said letting the Cardinal out of it's cage. "Besides I'll have you with me." He then freed the bird outside. He looked back at you," now go home and start packing and I'll come pick you up."

'Such a gentlemen.' You thought," of course sir see you then." You nodded your head and then left.

Time skip

Ichabod and you are in the carriage heading to Sleepy Hollow," so they need you there because of a myth?" You asked.

He nodded," a headless horseman they say." He then took out his magical spinning thing with a carnel on one side and a cage on the other. He always took that out when he was nervous. He then looked at you all innocent," would you like to try?" He waited for an answer.

"Sure." You smiled as he gave it to you. You started to play with it. " I want one of these...wherever did you get it?"

"My mother." He went silent.

"Oh..." You whispered... You knew she had died , but never asked him any questions because it wasn't your place. "I shouldn't have asked." You handed it back to him.

He pushed your hand back , " no...no you didn't know."

You nodded.

Time skip(in Sleepy Hollow)

You grabbed the bags from the carriage ," here let me help."Ichabod said taking his bags.

" thank you." You smiled

You both headed in seeing a crowd, but ignored it and got a room. " this town seems weird." You said putting the bags down on your bed.

"Well I must find out what happen." He said taking out his clothes putting them in the drawer.

"I have a bad feeling about this sir." You sat on the bed viewing the room.

"Trust me dear your not alone." He then sat next to you and grabbed your hand." Y/n I must tell you something for I fear I'll never be able too." He looked into your e/c.

"Yes?" You asked looking back into his hazel eyes.

"We've know each other for a while know." He gulped, "a..and I must say your the most handsome/beautiful , man/women I've ever met and I would like very much like you to be mine."

Your heart stopped,' did he really just asked me this?' You cleared your throat, " sir I'm just your assistant..nothing more." You whispered looking down.

He gently grabbed your chin and made you look at him, " and? I love you y/n assistant or not your so kind, strong hearted, and caring. I'm asking you to join me on my adventures not as my companion, but as my lover." He then kissed you and you leaned into it.

You let go of him to catch a breath," ok ok I love you and I always have." You whispered.  He smiled and then kissed you again wrapping his arms around you.

Hope you all like it.