Paths Crossed

She drove down the road, trying to get as far from her father as possible. She couldn't believe him. All this time, her whole life had been a lie. It was so unfair. And her mother was... a demon? How did that even happen? She figured angels and demons would be sworn enemies, tearing at each other's throats. Kinda like married couples.

Anemic. She couldn't believe herself. Just... unbelievable.

She kept driving with tears in her eyes. This seemed to be a dangerous task, as her tears blurred her vision, but she'd manage. But it wasn't long before she realized that wasn't true.

She could barely make out the figure in the distance before she slammed on her brakes, trying not to wreck into it. Tires squealed, rubber burned, and Eva screamed. The car spun out of control a bit, but she soon stopped, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked out of nowhere, causing her to jump a little. There was a boy right outside her window, which she had rolled down.

"I'm fine." She replied sternly.

"You sure?"

She hesitated for a moment, becoming suspicious. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"I asked you first."

"Well, you kinda almost hit me with your car, so I feel like I deserve some leverage."

Eva was surprised. "That-that was you? Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Um, my name is Eva. And you are?"

"Xzavier. You going anywhere in particular? I could use a ride."

"Well, I'm just... driving. As long as I get away from my dad."

"Well, I guess we're in the same boat then."

"You left home, too?"

"I'll, uh... tell you about it on the way."

Eva nodded. "Alright. Get in."

._.__._.

Cas was pacing the library while Sam was trying to talk some sense into him.

"She'll be fine, Cas. She just needs time to cool off. This is a lot to take in, y'know."

"She-she hasn't called, she won't return my calls, what if something happened to her? She-she could be dead for all I know."

"Cas, she's been gone for ten minutes."

"Which is eleven minutes too long!" He finally stopped and faced Sam. "I want to make sure she's safe. I mean, first Xzavier, now Eva? I-I don't know what to do."

"Cas, just breathe, okay? She wasn't taken. She got upset and left. She could come back, you never know."

"That's it, I'm going to look for her."

"Cas, I wouldn't do that."

But he was already approaching the entrance to the garage. "Try and stop me, Sam!"

"Cas!" Sam called, but he knew it was pointless. Cas was determined to get his daughter back. He'd go to the ends of the earth searching for her, because that's what fathers do.

Cas started the car, the engine revving. He drove out the garage, hoping to find his child. She was everything to him. After losing both Xzavier and Dean, Eva was all he had left.

._.__._.

"So, you're dad drove you nuts, trying to decide your future for you, so you left?" Eva asked, as she and Xzavier drove down to road to god knows where.