~ Competition ~

" Mitsubara, what are you doing here?" You asked with disgust.

" Oh... the ' little bratty' is here. I was about to ask you the same question." She stated.

" I'm no brat."

" Mind if you explain why she is here?" You asked Muzan.

" I turned her into a demon so she can be a use for me. Don't worry, I will and only love you." Muzan said.

'Hope it's like that.' You thought.

Muzan asked Mitsubara to get him 2 cups of black tea, while Mitsubara groaned with annoyance.

The menacing and dark aura flow around you, the anger inside of you erupted like lava. Your veins appeared on your face slowly. The blood inside of you boiled like crazy. The memories of being bullied tremendously in your child hood times suddenly appeared in your mind.

" Here is your tea, master." Mitsubara said.

She placed the first cup of tea gently in front of Muzan, while the second accidentally splashing onto your skin.

" Oops, sorry~" Mitsubara snickered.

'Fucking Bitch!' You thought.

Just then, Muzan wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you closer to him.

" Mitsubara, stop snickering. (y/n) is my fiancé and my future Queen of Demons. If you try to harm her again, I will definitely take your life without hesitation." Muzan warned Mitsubara as he wiped the piping hot tea off of your bare skin.

" Oh master~ I thought you said that you will make me into your fiancé? Why now with this pathetic little girl?" Mitsubara said as she almost expose her breast out. 

Then, you stood up and kicked her to wall.

" Who is the 'pathetic little girl' your talking now? Who's making you into someone's fiancé? " You grimaced.

" Huh? Sorry hun, Master likes me and not you, so don't even keep your hopes high up~" Mitsubara said.

You then unsheathed your katana and stabbed into her brain.

" Now, does this hurt? Your lucky that this is physically. While mine is mentally. You should already know that mental treatment is much harder than physical treatment, don't you? So. Stop. Rubbing. Salts. In. My. Wound!!" You bellowed, throwing her out of the window.

" Hun, don't take her words seriously..." Muzan whispered.

" Don't take her words seriously? Mind if you explain of 'making me into your fiancé?" You growled.

There was a tension between the 2 of you. It's not like Muzan does not have an explanation, but it's more of like do not know how to explain.

" I'm leaving, just go and care about that hoe." You said as you sheathed your katana and exited Muzan's room, slamming the door shut with a loud bang.

.

.

.

.

You were walking your way back to your room. Tears trickled down your chin, hoping that everything is just a dream and not reality. Just then, a high-pitched voice called you.

"(y/n)-sama, are you okay?" Daki asked.

" I-I'm fine." You said as you wiped the tears off.

" Why are you crying?" Daki said.

" Don't feel like talking about it." You replied.

" Come on, let's go to my room." Daki said as she asked Nakime to bring you 2 to Daki's room.

Then, you heard the string of the biwa strummed and immediately brought you to a different place.

" Come, (y/n)-sama, have green tea with me." Daki said as the both of you settled down.

" Mizuri, bring me and (y/n)-sama desserts and pastry to eat." Daki demanded.

"Yes, Warabihime-sama." Mizuri whispered.

" So, this is your room?" 

" Yeah, I'm disguising as a Oiran to keep my profile a secret." 

" Cool."

" Why are you sad, (y/n)-sama?"

" I told you I don't feel like explaining it."

" Hmmm, how about we do something fine to improve your mood?"

" Sounds fun!"

.

.

.

.

Now yall see how Mitsubara is treating you? When you read, does it make your blood boil? Do you feel angry? When I was writing, I almost punched the screen of my laptop :p. 

Next update: Next Saturday.