- Close Call-

I will resign as the Queen of Demons!

Those words reverberated in Muzan's mind. He feared on what the outcome will be, and again, he standing there alone without any of his loved ones. The regrets slowly succumbed in his mind, his 7 hearts beats fast as sweat slowly drip down his chin.

 All his life, he never had sympathy or interest on others. You were the special one to get his attention, the special treatment and affection from him, solely him. The pain he's experiencing is not the same thing as he felt back when he was defeated by Yorichi, the founder of breathing technique, this pain he's feeling is completely different. It's sorrowful, full of regrets and apologies.  

As for you, you were in your room, losing all of your self-control, breaking all the expensive vases and material while crying your heart out.

" Your highness! Please calm down!" One of your maid coaxed.

" WHY?! I THOUGHT HE IS NOT THE KIND OTHERS THINK OF HIM! BUT ALL THOSE TIMES, HE WAS ONLY THINKING HIMSELF AND NOT ME! WHY?! I TRUSTED HIM AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!" You screamed in pain.

Your screams echoed the entire Infinity Castle, all the demons in the Castle had cold shivers sent down their spines, soon later the Upper Moons came in the hurry for you.

" Your highness, please calm down!" All the Upper Moons said in unison.

You huffed in anger, as you flopped on the floor as tears trickled down your rosy cheeks.

All the Upper Moons hurried down to your side, Daki was wiping your tears, Douma was creating tiny ice dolls to cheer you up, Akaza was patting your shoulder to calm you down, Kokushibo was thinking of ways to calm you down, Gyokko crying his ass out with you while Hantengu persuading you that it was not your fault.

" Please calm down, (y/n) san." Daki said.

Veins slowly vanish on your pale skin as you started to calm down, your breathing rate slowed down and everyone sighed in relief.

" Are you okay, Your Highness?" Akaza asked.

You nodded.

" Thank you everyone, for always staying by my side in times of difficulties I've been facing." You whispered.

" It is what we have to do, Your Highness." All the Upper Moons said.

" I do have a favor to help me to do. Don't worry, it's the last favor I'm gonna ask." You smiled.

The Upper Moons looked at each other before nodding their heads.

.

.

.

" I will be resigning my position as the Queen of Demons, and put all of my hatred on the Demon Lord himself, except ya'll. Please, help me to convey my message to him; do not find me no matter what."

.

.

.

All of this sounds intense, I know, but let me warn you, I'm planning that the ending of the story will be a sad one, I'm sorry if that doesn't sound pleasant at all.

Mal<3