-Did you feel that someone's staring at us?-

Walking along the path to the mysterious wall, Yushiro walk through the wall

" Uh Yushiro, could you tell Tamayo san to wait for me? I forgot to buy lanterns for decorations since the Lunar New Year is around the corner." You excused yourself.

" Okay, be quick." Yushiro said.

You turned your back and walked.

Until your walked far away from the hidden estate, you stopped walking.

" Come out already, pest." You said angrily in front of no one.

Still no one came out.

" Don't force me." You said again.

Then you heard footsteps approaching you closer and closer.

" I thought I told you not to find me? You're deaf or what." You said calmly.

All of us know, of course you are talking to the Demon Lord, who else.

A dead silence engulfed the surrounding.

'What you're not gonna talk?' Yo thought.

" (y/n)-"

" It's Kamisato. You don't have the right to call me by my actual name." You said calmly.

Muzan groaned with annoyance.

" Just say whatever you want to say, I don't have time." 

" Meet me in the Infinity Castle, my room by 3 am on 4th February." With that, he left.

' Ugh, I don't want to see his face!' You thought.

You quickly ran to the store and bought some lanterns for decorations and rushed back to the hidden estate.

.

.

.

" Okay I'm back!" You huffed.

" Here, have some tea." Tamayo said as she poured some Hojicha into your cup.

" Arigato." You said as you savored the taste.

" Now, let's start." Tamayo said as she took out she took out some documents.

Sorry yall, I'm quite busy so I can't update that much. I will also attend Choir lessons from 7 Feb onwards so I will be quite tired, exhausted.

Mal :)