~ Gratitude ~

Muzan's POV:

" I'm pregnant." (y/n) said.

There was a moment of silence after she said that. I was completely speechless; I'm going to become a father!

" (y/n), c-come h-here..." I stammered.

She stood up, and slowly walked up to me.

With a swift moment, I immediately slipped my hand around her waist and hugged her tightly, with my head on her shoulder.

" (y/n), I-I... I'm gonna be a father?" I asked, with tears occupying the space between my eyeballs and my skin.

She chuckled, and replied : " Sigh... when you're hearing's deteriorated? I said I'm pregnant, so you are going to be a father soon."

Hearing those words, I couldn't control my tears not to flow, I cried and let my tears roll down my cheeks.

" T-thank you, (y/n), for giving me a chance to become a father... By the way, how are treating me so nice?" I said.

" Hmm... I thought that I could never be mad at you every seconds, then I wanted our baby to have a happy family, about Mitsubara's thing, I will handle it myself." She replied while ruffling my hair with her small hands.

" T-thank you... (y/n)..." 

(y/n) POV

" Then, if I'm going to be in labor, will you be my side, holding my hand cuz of the pain I will experience during birth and contractions?"  I asked.

" Yep, you are my future Queen of Demon, and I will be by your side no matter what." Muzan replied.

" Thank you Muzan, by the way, how is Mitsubara doing?" I asked angrily.

" You won't believe me if I'm gonna tell you." Muzan pouted

" You silly boy, I already forgiven you, so I will definitely believe you." I replied while smacking his head.

Muzan then took a deep breath, and started to talk.

" Remember that day when you threw her out of the window in the morning, although she got burnt, she survived."

' Wait... WHAT.' I thought.

" Ya, since then, she couldn't stop flirting with me, so I ordered Akaza to bring her to the dudgeon, lock her up and gave her 1923 whips." Muzan growled.

' WHAT?! 1923 WHIPS?? THAT'S PAINFUL.' I thought.

" I knew you would do something more horribly than her, so I gave another 243 whips on her to avenge you." Muzan stated.

' WHAT?! ANOTHER 243 WHIPS?? A TOTAL OF 2166 WHIPS?! THATS CRAZY.' I thought.

" Thanks for avenging me, but that is not enough. I will make her suffer and let her taste the taste of  pain. " I replied and sashayed my hair, ready for an upcoming plan to defeat Mitsubara.

.

.

.

8.30 p.m, at my room.

I sulked at my table, thinking of some ideas to humiliate and even try to eradicate Mitsubara.

I scribbled on a piece of paper, jogging the ideas while taking a sip of blood from my mug.

Just then, I heard a knock on the shoji door.

" Come in." I said.

 Then, a girl with purple hair came in.

" Well well well, who's back here?" The venomous voice said.

" Mitsubara, you really have the nerve here huh?" I said with a smirk.

.

.

.

.

Hey everyone!

I feel like bowing down to @CRINGEYROLL and @SleepyLxnne for voting my story for every single chapter.

This is an order :

BOW DOWN TO THEM! BOW TO THE 2 QUEENS.

Ahem.

Anyway, I decided to so something bad but good to Mitsubara, I won't spoil it to you, btw, the next update will be tomorrow since I'm not going to school any more. ( My mother dun allow me to go to school cuz of covid.)

Bye! 

Mal<3