~ Surprise Surprise ~

" (y/n)-chan, you're pregnant!!" Kanae squealed.

" WHAT!! IM PREGNANT?? IMPOSIIBLE!!" You yelled.

" What do you mean, (y/n)?" Sky hashira asked.

" W-well, when Me and the d-demon lord did i-it, I was on my p-period..." You stated.

Everyone looked at each other from left to right. 

" Ahem!" A voice interrupted.

" I have done some research, when a female demon is having, uhh, you know, it's the complete opposite with human reproduction. Now (y/n)-san has become a demon, so even if yu are on your period, you will still be able to be pregnant." Shinobu said.

Dun Dun Dun.

" I will inform him about it. Thanks everyone, give me some space to rest." You said.

Everyone left one by one.

You flopped back on the bed, you knew pregnancies will never be easy at all.

' I need to tell Muzan about this... hope he won't want me to abort the child...' You thought.

You jumped out of bed, dressed back to the periwinkle yukata, took your katana, and sprinted out of the backyard during midnight.

.

.

.

" Hah... Hah... f-finally." You panted.

You took a deep breath and stepped into the Infinity Castle.

Trying to remember where Muzan's room is, you wonder all around the rooms, opening the door.

" (y/n)??" A voice called out.

You turned your head and met the tall guy, Muzan Kibutsuji.

" Muzan. I need to talk to you."

" Okay."

You walked to your room, while Muzan followed you behind.

Entering your room, you closed the door and locked it.

" So, (y/n), what do you want to talk about?" Muzan asked.

" I'm pregnant." You replied.

.

.

.

.

See ya next time!!
Mal<3