*31*

***

TW: Sexual content

***

*Third person's POV*

"Finally, I have you all to myself!" Harry said as Louis closed the bedroom door behind himself.

Louis snaked a hand around Harry's waist and pulled him closer as Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' shoulders. Harry crashed his lips onto Louis' and kissed him, just as Louis' hands disappeared inside Harry's (his) suit jacket and beneath shirt, making contact with his warm skin. Harry brought his hands to Louis' hair and tugged at it, making Louis moan hoarsely. Harry quickly slipped his tongue inside Louis' mouth and tasted him while Louis moaned in pleasure. Louis pressed his hard-on on Harry's semi, making Harry moan sinfully inside Louis' mouth.

Louis pulled away from the kiss and muttered against Harry's lips, "Harry, I need you." Harry opened his eyes and met Louis'; traces of mischief clear in his eyes. Louis looked at him curiously, "What?"

Harry pushed Louis back gently on the bed and got on top of him. Louis eyes him as Harry slowly bent down and kissed him, as Louis' hands kneaded his ass cheeks. Harry moaned lowly in his mouth and pulled away. He said, "'M gonna ride you, baby."

Louis gaped at him as Harry smirked. He ground his hips down on Louis and Louis hissed. Harry pulled away Louis' t-shirt and his own suit jacket. Louis undid his tie as Harry pulled away his pants.

Louis reached out to remove Harry's cufflinks but...stopped. Harry noticed that and said, "You can now, I trust you." Louis looked confused but undid Harry's cufflinks and kept them safely on the bedside table.

Harry grounded down again as Louis moaned and pulled away Harry's shirt away. Louis whispered, "You do that again, I swear I'm gonna come like this."

Harry giggled as he got up to get lube and then a condom from his pant pocket. He pulled away his boxers and so did Louis, then took his place between Louis' spread legs. He quickly rolled the condom over Louis' dick and squirted a great deal of lube. Louis looked up and said, "Harry, let me open you up, baby." Harry smirked at Louis again and said, "No. It's better off this way."

And Louis swore that if Harry smirked one more time, he would come.

Harry quickly positioned himself over Louis' hips and began going down slowly, taking in Louis inch-by-inch. Louis moaned harshly as his fingers dug deep in Harry's hips, "You are so fucking ah t-tight, H."

Harry leaned forward and began pressing kisses all over Louis' torso. He sucked his nipples, making Louis arch his back off the mattress and moan. Harry continued trailing kisses up and down Louis' torso as he continued going down.

When Harry had finally taken all of Louis and his ass was flush with Louis' hips, Louis moaned, "So deep."

Harry began bouncing on Louis' dick, getting up and pushing down repeatedly, sounds of skin on skin filling the room.

Harry pulled up completely, pushed back down and moaned, "Ah fuck, this hurts."

Louis opened his eyes, raised his head and looked at Harry. Harry looked at him, "What?" "Your voice is so ah fucking hell deep, baby." Louis moaned, his head rolling back down as Harry pushed back down again.

He leaned down and kissed Louis and Louis kissed him back weakly, no strength in him to kiss Harry deeply.

They picked a rhythm and continued pleasuring each other as Harry slowly grew tired of bouncing up and down. Sensing this, Louis thrust upwards and Harry clenched down on him. Louis loved the feeling of Harry clenching around his dick.