moon and sun

Moon and Sun.

 That was the name of my cafe. I tried a lot of names but none of them fit here. Moon and Sun are very special to me. The relationship between the moon and the sun is very different. Despite being opposites, they fall in love with each other.

I love the latest solar eclipse. Because it happens as a result of the Moon's coming between the Earth and the Sun during its orbital movement and therefore the Moon partially or completely covering the Sun. This tells me about the relationships in my life. Everything turns black in an instant. Nothing. All my hopes fade, but then gradually the light appears and everything begins to shine. Ever since I found Jimin, everything in my life started to go well.

He was my light.

My cafe was a very different place. In this cafe, you can both draw and buy flowers and relax by drinking coffee. The things we sell at the cafe are always fresh and organic. I used to go and buy most of the products myself from the farm districts of Seoul. Since the cafe is close to the HYBE building, a lot of BTS  fans and many K-POP  fans were coming to the cafe. At that time, the cafe was very busy and we had to close late.
I am very happy about this, I was doing a job I loved where I was happy.

While I was washing the leftover glasses in the kitchen, I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket and after I wiped my hands with a towel, I took my phone out of my pocket. I noticed that I got a text from Jimin. Almost a week had passed since our last meeting. I could feel my hands shaking and my heart racing.

He sent me a photo. He would never do such a thing. Next to him was one of his bandmates, Yoongi. Whenever I met him, he would always tell me about them I could tell from the tone of voice and words he used to love them. He always had a smile on his face when talking about them and his eyes were shining.

'' Annyeonghaseyo Querida~
We finished the surprise we prepared for ARMY with Yoongi Hyung. And we took a few photos and I wanted to send them to you too. If the cafe is not very busy, we would like to come and have coffee. Take care of yourself.  And I still haven't forgotten the taste of the hot chocolate you made me.
Jimin. ''

That's when I realized how beautiful his face was

That's when I realized how beautiful his face was. He had a tiny one, his lips were pinker and fuller. His complexion was pale. And how soft his face was, it was obvious even from the photo. The glasses he wore reminded him of Harry Potter. And that's when I thought of Marw, I should have sent this message and the photos to her, but I made a promise to myself. I wasn't going to tell her anything.

I didn't know what to say or how to react. When I opened the kitchen door and looked inside, I noticed that there were still a few customers, but they were about to leave. One of the employees collected his plates and glasses, placed them on the tray, and brought them to me. After saying hello, he went back inside.

'' Shi-woo. ''  I called out and smiled. " You asked me to leave early in the morning, didn't you? ''
'' Yes. ''  he said and smiled '' I can stay and help you if there is a lot of work. ''
'' Aniyo, I know how important it is to you. You can go. I'll handle the rest. ''  I said and looked at him and smiled.
'' Querida. Gamsahabnida ''  he said and hugged me. '' Mian haeyo! '' He stepped back and bowed.
'' Fighting! '' I shouted and smiled.

I cleaned up the rest of the stuff on the tables and wiped it all over and took the phone out of my pocket again and texted him.

'' You can come. I will be so happy. Everything is fine. But if you want, I can make you some hot chocolate again. ''

 I typed and sent the message and after a few seconds, the answer came.

'' Mian haeyo, I learned that we have a few more jobs to do. '' 

And the smile on my face suddenly disappeared and I walked past the chair and sat down. And again the message came. '' I can never say no to hot chocolate. I think it's now new my favorite drink. But what you did. It will have tiny heart marshmallows and grated chocolate on it. ''
'' As you wish. ''  I replied.