Chapter two

I wake up to wet sheets not again. I rush off to the washing machine I soon won't be able to blame Courage (the dog). I keep having wet dreams about Scott. I go off to the shower to clean off. I put the shower up to high heat. I hate it cold now because I'm werewolf now after Scott bit me. I get slightly hard. I take care of myself and the end I moan Scott's name. I rush out to dry myself. I walk back to my room with the towel around me. I walk in. I jump and drop the towel to the ground. In my room is Scott. He has a shocked expression. "Shit sorry" I grab my towel. I can smell arousal. It probily the sheets down stairs. I put the towel around me more tightly. Scott looks more recovered. "Sorry for disturbing you. I'm bring you to school because of the death pool to keep you safe" "Ok I'll be down in a minute" He walks down stairs. I grab a red under pants, jeans and blue top. I put them on. I walk down stairs to Scott and my parents. I'm handed cornflakes and orange juice. I eat them. I grab my school bag and lacrosse bag. I'm co-captain with Scott. Scott hands me a helmet. We walk outside. It ackward between me and Scott now since the towel fell. I get on behind him. I try not to think about his ass and not get hard. The bike starts to move I grab his waist. We drive to school.
We arrive ten minutes later. Get off . I thank Scott. I go to the locker room drop off my lacrosse gear. Getting my books for class. Mason walks up beside me. We were talk about the lacrosse game between Devon port my old school and beacon hills my school now.
When Scott and Kara walk down the stairs to the lockers. They go to their lockers. They start flirting. I start staring at them. "Liam why you staring at them" I look at mason "You like Kara " "I don't like her I like Scott" I make a fist. I keep a control on my self "shit I wasn't ment to tell you" "I never knew you were gay. "I wasn't till him" They start kissing. I rush over. Shit what am I doing. They brake a part. I grab scott my eyes were glow and my claws were out. Theirs a abounded class room I pull him in . I grab his face cutting it slightly. I then kiss him. We brake up straight away. "What the hell are you doing" "why you do that" "I'm in love with you,I can't stopping thinking about you,every time I go to sleep I dream of you" I say this and run.
I keep run. I'm on the road to my house when a car come out of nowhere an hits me. I look up. I see Garett. He get his lacrosse stick opens it up and their a blade in it I try to run but he does it too fast. I fall into unconsciousness