Chapter four

I wake up with a weight holding me down. I shift around till I see whats stopping me. It's Scott. I smile to my self . He likes me back we are going out now. How are we going to tell the pack. We'll do it when were both comfortable. I feel Scott shift around. 'Morning babe' 'Morning' I giggle. 'Its time for school' I get out off bed to look for clothes for me and Scott. I find a red hoody that's too big for me and my dad old track pants that look nice for Scott. I grab a pair of khaki shorts and black wife beater with a red checkered shirt that I will leave open. I pass the clothes I got for Scott to him. I grab mine . I dress in the bathroom but I first have a shower. I walk out fully dressed. 'Do you want a shower' I ask Scott.'Ya'. I pass him a towel. He walks in with the fresh clothes and towel. About ten minutes later he walks out fully dressed. We run down stairs. I see a note on the table.
Dear Liam
We are gone for the week. Theirs money in the sitting room on the coffee table. Their also food in the fridge. Try not to get angry we don't want any reports sent to us.
Love your parents
I open the fridge door to find eggs and ham.'Scott will you sit down while I make an omelet' 'ok babe' I feel warm inside. I grab a bowl. I brake the eggs into the bowl and put the ham into it aswell. I mix it and trow half of it on to the pan. I Cook it the trow it on a plate. I put the other half on to the pan. It's soon ready so I trow in on a plate aswell. I grab two forks and knifes. I hand Scott his plate. 'Thanks babe it looks lovely' I smile and blush at him.
I put down my plate. I munch the omelet down I'm finished it five minutes. I look over to see Scott finished aswell. I trow the plates in the sink. I grab my bag. We walk hand to his bike and we walk to school happy and in love